Sam Worthington, Chris Pine and More Actors Added to List of Oscars Presenters
Ladies are going to be pleased with The Academy's choice of Oscars presenters this year. A number of hearttrobs, such as Sam Worthington and Chris Pine, have been tapped to show up on the stage of the 82nd Annual Academy Awards, announcing some of the winners that night. Additionally, Bradley Cooper, Ryan Reynolds, Gerard Butler as well as Jake Gyllenhaal are also set to present kudos at the event.
Those hunks will join other actors such as Kathy Bates, Barbra Streisand, Charlize Theron, Robert Downey Jr., Samuel L. Jackson, Queen Latifah and John Travolta who have been earlier announced as presenters. Moreover, to attract younger audiences, Taylor Lautner, Kristen Stewart, Miley Cyrus and Zac Efron are bound to present.
To assure that the event will not lack jokes, some comedians also are hired to support the show. Sacha Baron Cohen, who was said to be the first choice for host, along with Jason Bateman, Steve Carell, Tina Fey and Ben Stiller have been slated to join the list of presenters.
This year's Academy Awards will be held on March 7 at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles and is set to be aired live by ABC Television Network. Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin are tapped to host while Good Charlotte's Joel Madden is hired to be the DJ at the upcoming event.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik