Preview of 'Parenthood' 1.02: Man Versus Possum
Shelved for a whole season to accommodate cast change, "Parenthood" was finally premiered on March 2. The drama series originally starring Maura Tierney before she dropped out due to health reasons, will be occupying the Tuesdays slot on NBC.
In the follow up to the pilot, Adam (Peter Krause) and Kristina (Monica Potter) come to terms with the fact that their son may have Asperger's Syndrome. Sarah (Lauren Graham) is on the job hunt and Zeek (Craig T. Nelson) pushes her to dream big. Meanwhile, Crosby (Dax Shepard) bonds with his newly discovered son and Julia (Erika Christensen) deals with an aggravating mom from Sydney's (Savannah Paige Rae) school.
"Man Versus Possum" airs on March 9.
"Parenthood" is the second remake of a 1989 movie which was nominated for two Academy Awards. How this new series is different from the movie and the 1990 series starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Krause said, "Like a lot of TV dramas nowadays, 'Parenthood' has a large comic element, and I think that was something that changed from the original pilot - the ratio of comedy to drama was increased."
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?