Preview of 'Parenthood' 1.02: Man Versus Possum
Shelved for a whole season to accommodate cast change, "Parenthood" was finally premiered on March 2. The drama series originally starring Maura Tierney before she dropped out due to health reasons, will be occupying the Tuesdays slot on NBC.
In the follow up to the pilot, Adam (Peter Krause) and Kristina (Monica Potter) come to terms with the fact that their son may have Asperger's Syndrome. Sarah (Lauren Graham) is on the job hunt and Zeek (Craig T. Nelson) pushes her to dream big. Meanwhile, Crosby (Dax Shepard) bonds with his newly discovered son and Julia (Erika Christensen) deals with an aggravating mom from Sydney's (Savannah Paige Rae) school.
"Man Versus Possum" airs on March 9.
"Parenthood" is the second remake of a 1989 movie which was nominated for two Academy Awards. How this new series is different from the movie and the 1990 series starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Krause said, "Like a lot of TV dramas nowadays, 'Parenthood' has a large comic element, and I think that was something that changed from the original pilot - the ratio of comedy to drama was increased."
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win