Preview of 'Parenthood' 1.02: Man Versus Possum
Shelved for a whole season to accommodate cast change, "Parenthood" was finally premiered on March 2. The drama series originally starring Maura Tierney before she dropped out due to health reasons, will be occupying the Tuesdays slot on NBC.
In the follow up to the pilot, Adam (Peter Krause) and Kristina (Monica Potter) come to terms with the fact that their son may have Asperger's Syndrome. Sarah (Lauren Graham) is on the job hunt and Zeek (Craig T. Nelson) pushes her to dream big. Meanwhile, Crosby (Dax Shepard) bonds with his newly discovered son and Julia (Erika Christensen) deals with an aggravating mom from Sydney's (Savannah Paige Rae) school.
"Man Versus Possum" airs on March 9.
"Parenthood" is the second remake of a 1989 movie which was nominated for two Academy Awards. How this new series is different from the movie and the 1990 series starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Krause said, "Like a lot of TV dramas nowadays, 'Parenthood' has a large comic element, and I think that was something that changed from the original pilot - the ratio of comedy to drama was increased."
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift