Preview of 'Parenthood' 1.02: Man Versus Possum
Shelved for a whole season to accommodate cast change, "Parenthood" was finally premiered on March 2. The drama series originally starring Maura Tierney before she dropped out due to health reasons, will be occupying the Tuesdays slot on NBC.
In the follow up to the pilot, Adam (Peter Krause) and Kristina (Monica Potter) come to terms with the fact that their son may have Asperger's Syndrome. Sarah (Lauren Graham) is on the job hunt and Zeek (Craig T. Nelson) pushes her to dream big. Meanwhile, Crosby (Dax Shepard) bonds with his newly discovered son and Julia (Erika Christensen) deals with an aggravating mom from Sydney's (Savannah Paige Rae) school.
"Man Versus Possum" airs on March 9.
"Parenthood" is the second remake of a 1989 movie which was nominated for two Academy Awards. How this new series is different from the movie and the 1990 series starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Krause said, "Like a lot of TV dramas nowadays, 'Parenthood' has a large comic element, and I think that was something that changed from the original pilot - the ratio of comedy to drama was increased."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart