Video: 'The View' Ladies Pressing on Robert Pattinson
The women of "The View" pressed Robert Pattinson with questions surrounding him and his new movie "Remember Me" on Tuesday, March 2. The actor appeared on the talk show along with co-star Emilie de Ravin but the ladies were leaning on the actor who was giggling throughout the interview.
Barbara Walters praised his acting in "Remember Me" and said that he was comparable to the late James Dean. Flattered, Pattinson said that he was not worried about averting from his vampire role to play the rebellious Tyler Hawkins. "I think everyone feels lost. I think the good thing about the story is accepting being lost," he spoke about the character's trait.
The discussion moved on to the sex scene between him and Ravin. Elisabeth Hasselbeck asked Pattinson why he was said more nervous than Ravin. "I don't know why," he said, before asking Ravin, "Do you know why? You just seemed really comfortable with it." She said, "I don't think you seemed nervous. I don't know what you're on about."
Going off the movie slightly, Walters asked why he said he was "allergic to vagina" in Details magazine interview. "It's just my life," he said with a laugh. "I learned two things from that interview. One thing, never try to make jokes in printed interviews, and the other is just never do interviews ever."
Sherri Shepherd then read a question from a fan, asking whether Pattinson is open to date an older woman. He avoided giving straight answer, joking, "I think Betty White is one of the sexiest women in America! She's vibrant; it's sexy. I think the more age the better."
- Part 1
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby