Video: 'The View' Ladies Pressing on Robert Pattinson
The women of "The View" pressed Robert Pattinson with questions surrounding him and his new movie "Remember Me" on Tuesday, March 2. The actor appeared on the talk show along with co-star Emilie de Ravin but the ladies were leaning on the actor who was giggling throughout the interview.
Barbara Walters praised his acting in "Remember Me" and said that he was comparable to the late James Dean. Flattered, Pattinson said that he was not worried about averting from his vampire role to play the rebellious Tyler Hawkins. "I think everyone feels lost. I think the good thing about the story is accepting being lost," he spoke about the character's trait.
The discussion moved on to the sex scene between him and Ravin. Elisabeth Hasselbeck asked Pattinson why he was said more nervous than Ravin. "I don't know why," he said, before asking Ravin, "Do you know why? You just seemed really comfortable with it." She said, "I don't think you seemed nervous. I don't know what you're on about."
Going off the movie slightly, Walters asked why he said he was "allergic to vagina" in Details magazine interview. "It's just my life," he said with a laugh. "I learned two things from that interview. One thing, never try to make jokes in printed interviews, and the other is just never do interviews ever."
Sherri Shepherd then read a question from a fan, asking whether Pattinson is open to date an older woman. He avoided giving straight answer, joking, "I think Betty White is one of the sexiest women in America! She's vibrant; it's sexy. I think the more age the better."
- Part 1
- Part 2
More The View News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says