Sneak Peek to Lil Wayne's 'Drop the World' Video Feat. Eminem
Fans are taken behind the scenes of Lil Wayne's "Drop the World" music video in this new clip. Directed by Chris Robinson, this footage features Weezy rapping in front of green screen with fellow MC Eminem. At one point, fire is lit behind him and extras are seen running and dropping blocks, causing a chaotic scene.
"Drop the World" was filmed along with the many videos Weezy shot before he goes to jail and reportedly will be premiered later this month. The track comes from the rap mogul's first rock-themed studio album "Rebirth".
In another related news, Lil Wayne's sentencing on March 2 was postponed once again because the courtroom he was supposed to visit was on fire. "I have one more day of freedom. For now, y'all keep it real, 'cause I will," he told MTV about the delay.
Instead of going to the courthouse, he went to Jay-Z's concert in Madison Square Garden and joined Young Jeezy and Nicki Minaj for "BedRock".
"Drop the World" video shoot:
More Lil Wayne News
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day