Christina Ricci Is Between Life and Death in New 'After.Life' Trailer
What is the line between life and death? The first trailer for "After.Life" may shed some light on the question. The snippet, which makes its way out via Apple, sees a young woman named Anna who, after a horrific car accident, wakes up to find the local funeral director Eliot Deacon preparing her body for her funeral.
Feeling still very much alive, Anna doesn't believe she's dead despite the funeral director's reassurances that she is merely in transition to the afterlife and that he is the only one who can save her. Anna's boyfriend Paul suspects that Eliot isn't what he appears to be. As the funeral nears, Paul has to disclose the truth before it is too late and Anna could have been buried alive.
"After.Life" has Christina Ricci leading with Liam Neeson taking the role of the funeral director. Additionally, Justin Long is cast as Anna's boyfriend. Directed and written by Agnieszka Wojtowicz-Vosloo, this stylish psychological thriller will be released by Anchor Bay Films in limited U.S. theaters on April 9.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival