Christina Ricci Is Between Life and Death in New 'After.Life' Trailer
What is the line between life and death? The first trailer for "After.Life" may shed some light on the question. The snippet, which makes its way out via Apple, sees a young woman named Anna who, after a horrific car accident, wakes up to find the local funeral director Eliot Deacon preparing her body for her funeral.
Feeling still very much alive, Anna doesn't believe she's dead despite the funeral director's reassurances that she is merely in transition to the afterlife and that he is the only one who can save her. Anna's boyfriend Paul suspects that Eliot isn't what he appears to be. As the funeral nears, Paul has to disclose the truth before it is too late and Anna could have been buried alive.
"After.Life" has Christina Ricci leading with Liam Neeson taking the role of the funeral director. Additionally, Justin Long is cast as Anna's boyfriend. Directed and written by Agnieszka Wojtowicz-Vosloo, this stylish psychological thriller will be released by Anchor Bay Films in limited U.S. theaters on April 9.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics