Christina Ricci Is Between Life and Death in New 'After.Life' Trailer
What is the line between life and death? The first trailer for "After.Life" may shed some light on the question. The snippet, which makes its way out via Apple, sees a young woman named Anna who, after a horrific car accident, wakes up to find the local funeral director Eliot Deacon preparing her body for her funeral.
Feeling still very much alive, Anna doesn't believe she's dead despite the funeral director's reassurances that she is merely in transition to the afterlife and that he is the only one who can save her. Anna's boyfriend Paul suspects that Eliot isn't what he appears to be. As the funeral nears, Paul has to disclose the truth before it is too late and Anna could have been buried alive.
"After.Life" has Christina Ricci leading with Liam Neeson taking the role of the funeral director. Additionally, Justin Long is cast as Anna's boyfriend. Directed and written by Agnieszka Wojtowicz-Vosloo, this stylish psychological thriller will be released by Anchor Bay Films in limited U.S. theaters on April 9.
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'