Christina Ricci Is Between Life and Death in New 'After.Life' Trailer
What is the line between life and death? The first trailer for "After.Life" may shed some light on the question. The snippet, which makes its way out via Apple, sees a young woman named Anna who, after a horrific car accident, wakes up to find the local funeral director Eliot Deacon preparing her body for her funeral.
Feeling still very much alive, Anna doesn't believe she's dead despite the funeral director's reassurances that she is merely in transition to the afterlife and that he is the only one who can save her. Anna's boyfriend Paul suspects that Eliot isn't what he appears to be. As the funeral nears, Paul has to disclose the truth before it is too late and Anna could have been buried alive.
"After.Life" has Christina Ricci leading with Liam Neeson taking the role of the funeral director. Additionally, Justin Long is cast as Anna's boyfriend. Directed and written by Agnieszka Wojtowicz-Vosloo, this stylish psychological thriller will be released by Anchor Bay Films in limited U.S. theaters on April 9.
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women