Christina Ricci Is Between Life and Death in New 'After.Life' Trailer
What is the line between life and death? The first trailer for "After.Life" may shed some light on the question. The snippet, which makes its way out via Apple, sees a young woman named Anna who, after a horrific car accident, wakes up to find the local funeral director Eliot Deacon preparing her body for her funeral.
Feeling still very much alive, Anna doesn't believe she's dead despite the funeral director's reassurances that she is merely in transition to the afterlife and that he is the only one who can save her. Anna's boyfriend Paul suspects that Eliot isn't what he appears to be. As the funeral nears, Paul has to disclose the truth before it is too late and Anna could have been buried alive.
"After.Life" has Christina Ricci leading with Liam Neeson taking the role of the funeral director. Additionally, Justin Long is cast as Anna's boyfriend. Directed and written by Agnieszka Wojtowicz-Vosloo, this stylish psychological thriller will be released by Anchor Bay Films in limited U.S. theaters on April 9.
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo