Pics: Hot Men Gathered at Cosmo's Fun and Fearless Party
The hot guys were out to party at Cosmopolitan Magazine's Fun Fearless Males of 2010 event on Monday, March 1 night. Spotted among the crowd attending the galas at The Mandarin Oriental Hotel, NYC were the vampire dudes such as Kellan Lutz of "Twilight", Stephen Moyer of "True Blood", and Paul Wesley of "The Vampire Diaries".
Before heading inside the party, the celebrities stopped on the red carpet to take pictures and do some interviews. MTV managed to grab most of them, asking each about being fun and fearless. "To me, they're the same," Lutz said. "I think to be fearless and take risks, or to have fun, you have to be clearly fearless."
Moyer found himself between the two, saying "I think that sometimes I'm fearless and sometimes I'm fun, but it's very rare to be able to be fun and fearless together. I think fearless can be quite scary. Probably more fun."
Meanwhile, Wesley knew exactly which he is. "I'm gonna go with fun, because I get terrified pretty easily," he said. "For example, on the series, they put some vampire makeup on me sometimes, and then I'll go to lunch and I'll forget that it's on. Then I'll look in the mirror and have a mini heart attack."
The event was also attended by Gerard Butler, Ed Westwick, Ne-Yo, Chris O'Donnell, Nathan Fillion, and Terrell Owens.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist