Pics: Hot Men Gathered at Cosmo's Fun and Fearless Party
The hot guys were out to party at Cosmopolitan Magazine's Fun Fearless Males of 2010 event on Monday, March 1 night. Spotted among the crowd attending the galas at The Mandarin Oriental Hotel, NYC were the vampire dudes such as Kellan Lutz of "Twilight", Stephen Moyer of "True Blood", and Paul Wesley of "The Vampire Diaries".
Before heading inside the party, the celebrities stopped on the red carpet to take pictures and do some interviews. MTV managed to grab most of them, asking each about being fun and fearless. "To me, they're the same," Lutz said. "I think to be fearless and take risks, or to have fun, you have to be clearly fearless."
Moyer found himself between the two, saying "I think that sometimes I'm fearless and sometimes I'm fun, but it's very rare to be able to be fun and fearless together. I think fearless can be quite scary. Probably more fun."
Meanwhile, Wesley knew exactly which he is. "I'm gonna go with fun, because I get terrified pretty easily," he said. "For example, on the series, they put some vampire makeup on me sometimes, and then I'll go to lunch and I'll forget that it's on. Then I'll look in the mirror and have a mini heart attack."
The event was also attended by Gerard Butler, Ed Westwick, Ne-Yo, Chris O'Donnell, Nathan Fillion, and Terrell Owens.
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen