Martin Lawrence Coming to 'Big Momma's House 3'
Martin Lawrence will come to the "Big Momma's House" franchise once again. The actor has signed on to reprise his signature role as FBI agent Malcolm Turner in "Big Momma's House 3", Variety has reported.
For the next film, Lawrence will be joined by Brandon T. Jackson who has just appeared in "Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief". Jackson will play Turner's 17-year-old nephew named Trent. The two will go undercover at an all-girls performing arts school after Trent sees a murder. Posing as Big Momma and Charmaine, they must find the murderer before he comes after them.
"Big Momma's House 3" is planned to start production this April in Atlanta with the script provided by Matthew Fogel and Randi Mayem Singer. John Whitesell, who directed "Big Momma's House 2", will tackle the same job for the third film, which is produced by David T. Friendly. 20th Century Fox eyes 2012 release schedule for the forthcoming action comedy.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up