Martin Lawrence Coming to 'Big Momma's House 3'
Martin Lawrence will come to the "Big Momma's House" franchise once again. The actor has signed on to reprise his signature role as FBI agent Malcolm Turner in "Big Momma's House 3", Variety has reported.
For the next film, Lawrence will be joined by Brandon T. Jackson who has just appeared in "Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief". Jackson will play Turner's 17-year-old nephew named Trent. The two will go undercover at an all-girls performing arts school after Trent sees a murder. Posing as Big Momma and Charmaine, they must find the murderer before he comes after them.
"Big Momma's House 3" is planned to start production this April in Atlanta with the script provided by Matthew Fogel and Randi Mayem Singer. John Whitesell, who directed "Big Momma's House 2", will tackle the same job for the third film, which is produced by David T. Friendly. 20th Century Fox eyes 2012 release schedule for the forthcoming action comedy.
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper