Martin Lawrence Coming to 'Big Momma's House 3'
Martin Lawrence will come to the "Big Momma's House" franchise once again. The actor has signed on to reprise his signature role as FBI agent Malcolm Turner in "Big Momma's House 3", Variety has reported.
For the next film, Lawrence will be joined by Brandon T. Jackson who has just appeared in "Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief". Jackson will play Turner's 17-year-old nephew named Trent. The two will go undercover at an all-girls performing arts school after Trent sees a murder. Posing as Big Momma and Charmaine, they must find the murderer before he comes after them.
"Big Momma's House 3" is planned to start production this April in Atlanta with the script provided by Matthew Fogel and Randi Mayem Singer. John Whitesell, who directed "Big Momma's House 2", will tackle the same job for the third film, which is produced by David T. Friendly. 20th Century Fox eyes 2012 release schedule for the forthcoming action comedy.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked