Martin Lawrence Coming to 'Big Momma's House 3'
Martin Lawrence will come to the "Big Momma's House" franchise once again. The actor has signed on to reprise his signature role as FBI agent Malcolm Turner in "Big Momma's House 3", Variety has reported.
For the next film, Lawrence will be joined by Brandon T. Jackson who has just appeared in "Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief". Jackson will play Turner's 17-year-old nephew named Trent. The two will go undercover at an all-girls performing arts school after Trent sees a murder. Posing as Big Momma and Charmaine, they must find the murderer before he comes after them.
"Big Momma's House 3" is planned to start production this April in Atlanta with the script provided by Matthew Fogel and Randi Mayem Singer. John Whitesell, who directed "Big Momma's House 2", will tackle the same job for the third film, which is produced by David T. Friendly. 20th Century Fox eyes 2012 release schedule for the forthcoming action comedy.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction