Martin Lawrence Coming to 'Big Momma's House 3'
Martin Lawrence will come to the "Big Momma's House" franchise once again. The actor has signed on to reprise his signature role as FBI agent Malcolm Turner in "Big Momma's House 3", Variety has reported.
For the next film, Lawrence will be joined by Brandon T. Jackson who has just appeared in "Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief". Jackson will play Turner's 17-year-old nephew named Trent. The two will go undercover at an all-girls performing arts school after Trent sees a murder. Posing as Big Momma and Charmaine, they must find the murderer before he comes after them.
"Big Momma's House 3" is planned to start production this April in Atlanta with the script provided by Matthew Fogel and Randi Mayem Singer. John Whitesell, who directed "Big Momma's House 2", will tackle the same job for the third film, which is produced by David T. Friendly. 20th Century Fox eyes 2012 release schedule for the forthcoming action comedy.
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame