Devastated Over Leaked Nude Photos, Trina Consults FBI
A few days after her nude photos were leaked, Trina spoke to MTV to express how she is devastated and how she is taking this matter seriously. The rapper is working with FBI to deal with the situation, hoping that the culprit will be caught and there will be an end to it.
She revealed that her phone was stolen during BET Hip Hop Awards in October 2009, but it was not until late January that photos of her got out in various sites. Some photos are ordinary but there are those that display her nude breasts and modesty. Trina defended that whoever stole the phone added some images that are not hers to sensationalize the leak.
"[The images are] me on a very upset day - I think I was in Canada, upset crying," she said about her picture crying. "Just personal stuff. Photos in the studio." She went on explaining about the skin rashes photos, saying "I think [one] was me having an allergic reaction, breaking out." She claimed she took the pictures to show them to her doctor.
"I just think it was my personal stuff and for someone to do that is so, so wrong," she said. "So now I'm actually having it looked into by the FBI and it's gonna be a bigger situation than just leaked photos. Hopefully we can deal with the situation and put an end to it."
The leaked photos are available in a slide show at WorldStarHipHop.com.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway