Devastated Over Leaked Nude Photos, Trina Consults FBI
A few days after her nude photos were leaked, Trina spoke to MTV to express how she is devastated and how she is taking this matter seriously. The rapper is working with FBI to deal with the situation, hoping that the culprit will be caught and there will be an end to it.
She revealed that her phone was stolen during BET Hip Hop Awards in October 2009, but it was not until late January that photos of her got out in various sites. Some photos are ordinary but there are those that display her nude breasts and modesty. Trina defended that whoever stole the phone added some images that are not hers to sensationalize the leak.
"[The images are] me on a very upset day - I think I was in Canada, upset crying," she said about her picture crying. "Just personal stuff. Photos in the studio." She went on explaining about the skin rashes photos, saying "I think [one] was me having an allergic reaction, breaking out." She claimed she took the pictures to show them to her doctor.
"I just think it was my personal stuff and for someone to do that is so, so wrong," she said. "So now I'm actually having it looked into by the FBI and it's gonna be a bigger situation than just leaked photos. Hopefully we can deal with the situation and put an end to it."
The leaked photos are available in a slide show at WorldStarHipHop.com.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory