Ke$ha Reveals Her Next Single From 'Animal'
Ke$ha talked about which single she will release to follow up her hit single "Blah Blah Blah". In a recent interview, the "Tik Tok" hitmaker said her record label will choose either "Your Love Is My Drug" or "Take It Off" as the third single of her debut album "Animal".
"If I could pick any song on the record, I'd want it to be 'Stephen'," she told Digital Spy. "But I think we're going for either 'Your Love Is My Drug' or 'Take It Off'. 'Stephen' and 'Animal' are my two favourites on the album though."
" 'Stephen' shows the vulnerable side of me but it's still a funny pop song. It's me saying I'm totally obsessive and in love with this guy, but he's blowing me off in a pretty funny way. I like 'Animal' because it's one of the last songs I wrote for the record and it just embodies everything I think about humans - it's my take on human beings as an animal."
In addition to opening up about her third single, Ke$ha also responded to criticism regarding the similarity of her "Tik Tok" club banger with a song titled "Justice" from a singer named Uffie. "I've never heard the song, so I don't really know, but people are comparing me because they have a very one-dimensional view of who I am. You know, I only have two songs out right now. When people have a better understanding of who I am, what I stand for, what I look like and what my shows are like, I think that's going to dispel the comparisons," she said.
More Ke$ha News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce