Ke$ha Reveals Her Next Single From 'Animal'
Ke$ha talked about which single she will release to follow up her hit single "Blah Blah Blah". In a recent interview, the "Tik Tok" hitmaker said her record label will choose either "Your Love Is My Drug" or "Take It Off" as the third single of her debut album "Animal".
"If I could pick any song on the record, I'd want it to be 'Stephen'," she told Digital Spy. "But I think we're going for either 'Your Love Is My Drug' or 'Take It Off'. 'Stephen' and 'Animal' are my two favourites on the album though."
" 'Stephen' shows the vulnerable side of me but it's still a funny pop song. It's me saying I'm totally obsessive and in love with this guy, but he's blowing me off in a pretty funny way. I like 'Animal' because it's one of the last songs I wrote for the record and it just embodies everything I think about humans - it's my take on human beings as an animal."
In addition to opening up about her third single, Ke$ha also responded to criticism regarding the similarity of her "Tik Tok" club banger with a song titled "Justice" from a singer named Uffie. "I've never heard the song, so I don't really know, but people are comparing me because they have a very one-dimensional view of who I am. You know, I only have two songs out right now. When people have a better understanding of who I am, what I stand for, what I look like and what my shows are like, I think that's going to dispel the comparisons," she said.
More Ke$ha News
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami