Ke$ha Reveals Her Next Single From 'Animal'
Ke$ha talked about which single she will release to follow up her hit single "Blah Blah Blah". In a recent interview, the "Tik Tok" hitmaker said her record label will choose either "Your Love Is My Drug" or "Take It Off" as the third single of her debut album "Animal".
"If I could pick any song on the record, I'd want it to be 'Stephen'," she told Digital Spy. "But I think we're going for either 'Your Love Is My Drug' or 'Take It Off'. 'Stephen' and 'Animal' are my two favourites on the album though."
" 'Stephen' shows the vulnerable side of me but it's still a funny pop song. It's me saying I'm totally obsessive and in love with this guy, but he's blowing me off in a pretty funny way. I like 'Animal' because it's one of the last songs I wrote for the record and it just embodies everything I think about humans - it's my take on human beings as an animal."
In addition to opening up about her third single, Ke$ha also responded to criticism regarding the similarity of her "Tik Tok" club banger with a song titled "Justice" from a singer named Uffie. "I've never heard the song, so I don't really know, but people are comparing me because they have a very one-dimensional view of who I am. You know, I only have two songs out right now. When people have a better understanding of who I am, what I stand for, what I look like and what my shows are like, I think that's going to dispel the comparisons," she said.
More Ke$ha News
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper