Ke$ha Reveals Her Next Single From 'Animal'
Ke$ha talked about which single she will release to follow up her hit single "Blah Blah Blah". In a recent interview, the "Tik Tok" hitmaker said her record label will choose either "Your Love Is My Drug" or "Take It Off" as the third single of her debut album "Animal".
"If I could pick any song on the record, I'd want it to be 'Stephen'," she told Digital Spy. "But I think we're going for either 'Your Love Is My Drug' or 'Take It Off'. 'Stephen' and 'Animal' are my two favourites on the album though."
" 'Stephen' shows the vulnerable side of me but it's still a funny pop song. It's me saying I'm totally obsessive and in love with this guy, but he's blowing me off in a pretty funny way. I like 'Animal' because it's one of the last songs I wrote for the record and it just embodies everything I think about humans - it's my take on human beings as an animal."
In addition to opening up about her third single, Ke$ha also responded to criticism regarding the similarity of her "Tik Tok" club banger with a song titled "Justice" from a singer named Uffie. "I've never heard the song, so I don't really know, but people are comparing me because they have a very one-dimensional view of who I am. You know, I only have two songs out right now. When people have a better understanding of who I am, what I stand for, what I look like and what my shows are like, I think that's going to dispel the comparisons," she said.
More Ke$ha News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'