Ke$ha Reveals Her Next Single From 'Animal'
Ke$ha talked about which single she will release to follow up her hit single "Blah Blah Blah". In a recent interview, the "Tik Tok" hitmaker said her record label will choose either "Your Love Is My Drug" or "Take It Off" as the third single of her debut album "Animal".
"If I could pick any song on the record, I'd want it to be 'Stephen'," she told Digital Spy. "But I think we're going for either 'Your Love Is My Drug' or 'Take It Off'. 'Stephen' and 'Animal' are my two favourites on the album though."
" 'Stephen' shows the vulnerable side of me but it's still a funny pop song. It's me saying I'm totally obsessive and in love with this guy, but he's blowing me off in a pretty funny way. I like 'Animal' because it's one of the last songs I wrote for the record and it just embodies everything I think about humans - it's my take on human beings as an animal."
In addition to opening up about her third single, Ke$ha also responded to criticism regarding the similarity of her "Tik Tok" club banger with a song titled "Justice" from a singer named Uffie. "I've never heard the song, so I don't really know, but people are comparing me because they have a very one-dimensional view of who I am. You know, I only have two songs out right now. When people have a better understanding of who I am, what I stand for, what I look like and what my shows are like, I think that's going to dispel the comparisons," she said.
- Kim Kardashian Loses 100.000 Followers on Instagram After Unretouched Photos Controversy
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos