Video: Robert Pattinson 'Bothered' by Jimmy Fallon's Impression
As the last stop in NYC to promote his latest movie "Remember Me", Robert Pattinson visited "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" on March 1. The hunk did not only sit for an interview but also he helped to celebrate Jimmy Fallon's first year anniversary of him hosting the late night talk show.
One of the things that Pattinson did for Fallon is to get up on the tree to shoot a digital short for "Bothered" series. Fallon, dressed as Pattison's Edward Cullen character, used a British accent to reveal how he is bothered by the month of March. The real Robert Pattinson then called from below, saying "Hey! I don't talk like that". Fallon asked, "You don't like what I'm doing?". Pattinson replied, "No." Fallon then pushed him to say that he is "bothered".
The hilarity continued in the interview section when Fallon said they could make Pattinson shoots laser from his eyes. They did so and the audience roared into laughter. Jokes aside, Pattinson talked about "Remember Me", "Lost", his family, releasing an album and forming a band with rumored girlfriend Kristen Stewart.
On Tuesday, Robert Pattinson will continue his tour to "The View" and "The Daily Show With Jon Stewart". Starring also Emilie de Ravin, "Remember Me" arrives in U.S. theaters on March 12.
- Rob Is Bothered
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police
- Ashley Tisdale and Lucas Grabeel Reunite to Cover Classic 'High School Musical' Song
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown