Video: Robert Pattinson 'Bothered' by Jimmy Fallon's Impression
As the last stop in NYC to promote his latest movie "Remember Me", Robert Pattinson visited "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" on March 1. The hunk did not only sit for an interview but also he helped to celebrate Jimmy Fallon's first year anniversary of him hosting the late night talk show.
One of the things that Pattinson did for Fallon is to get up on the tree to shoot a digital short for "Bothered" series. Fallon, dressed as Pattison's Edward Cullen character, used a British accent to reveal how he is bothered by the month of March. The real Robert Pattinson then called from below, saying "Hey! I don't talk like that". Fallon asked, "You don't like what I'm doing?". Pattinson replied, "No." Fallon then pushed him to say that he is "bothered".
The hilarity continued in the interview section when Fallon said they could make Pattinson shoots laser from his eyes. They did so and the audience roared into laughter. Jokes aside, Pattinson talked about "Remember Me", "Lost", his family, releasing an album and forming a band with rumored girlfriend Kristen Stewart.
On Tuesday, Robert Pattinson will continue his tour to "The View" and "The Daily Show With Jon Stewart". Starring also Emilie de Ravin, "Remember Me" arrives in U.S. theaters on March 12.
- Rob Is Bothered
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri