Video: Robert Pattinson 'Bothered' by Jimmy Fallon's Impression
As the last stop in NYC to promote his latest movie "Remember Me", Robert Pattinson visited "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" on March 1. The hunk did not only sit for an interview but also he helped to celebrate Jimmy Fallon's first year anniversary of him hosting the late night talk show.
One of the things that Pattinson did for Fallon is to get up on the tree to shoot a digital short for "Bothered" series. Fallon, dressed as Pattison's Edward Cullen character, used a British accent to reveal how he is bothered by the month of March. The real Robert Pattinson then called from below, saying "Hey! I don't talk like that". Fallon asked, "You don't like what I'm doing?". Pattinson replied, "No." Fallon then pushed him to say that he is "bothered".
The hilarity continued in the interview section when Fallon said they could make Pattinson shoots laser from his eyes. They did so and the audience roared into laughter. Jokes aside, Pattinson talked about "Remember Me", "Lost", his family, releasing an album and forming a band with rumored girlfriend Kristen Stewart.
On Tuesday, Robert Pattinson will continue his tour to "The View" and "The Daily Show With Jon Stewart". Starring also Emilie de Ravin, "Remember Me" arrives in U.S. theaters on March 12.
- Rob Is Bothered
- The Inteview
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture