Julianne Moore's 'Shelter' Welcomes International Trailer
A preview to horror film "Shelter" has been shared through an international trailer. Giving a look at Julianne Moore as a female forensic psychiatrist named Dr. Cara Jessup who examines her father's new patient Adam (Jonathan Rhys-Meyers), the snippet shares the thrills as the actress begins to learn about his past.
Cara is devoted to science and has a strong faith in God. But the more she unearths about Adam, the more her life and those closest to her are endangered, forcing her to question her strong beliefs in science and in God. Now she has to race against the clock to solve the mystery surrounding Adam while keeping her faith.
Produced by Darlene Caamano, Emilio Diez Barroso, Mike Macari as well as Neal Edelstein, "Shelter" is directed by Mans Marlind and Bjorn Stein. "Identity" screenwriter Michael Cooney provides the script for this upcoming thriller, which will be unleashed in U.K. theaters on April 9. However, U.S. release date for the film has not been determined yet.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed