'Chuck' 3.09 Preview: Zachary Levi Directs
Zachary Levi pulled a double duty for the March 8 episode of "Chuck". The actor took the director's seat for "Chuck Versus the Beard" which sees his character having some trouble with the Intersect inside his head.
Chuck feels like his life is falling apart when he can't flash and gets left behind for a mission. While Shaw, Sarah and Casey go on without him, Chuck finds himself in a sticky situation back at the base.
"I had reservations about it until it was signed off by the powers that be," Levi said about his directing duty. "I can't believe they let me do this episode." The episode is said to have the entire cast involved and could have major repercussion on future story lines.
On another news, Levi and co-star Joshua Gomez recently participated in a press conference to talk about the remaining half of season 3. "Back to the Future" actor Christopher Lloyd will guest star in episode 16. "Now I just need a hoverboard and my life would be complete," Levi joked. Scott Bakula will also reprise his role as Chuck's father in the last three episodes of the season.
More Chuck News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie