'Chuck' 3.09 Preview: Zachary Levi Directs
Zachary Levi pulled a double duty for the March 8 episode of "Chuck". The actor took the director's seat for "Chuck Versus the Beard" which sees his character having some trouble with the Intersect inside his head.
Chuck feels like his life is falling apart when he can't flash and gets left behind for a mission. While Shaw, Sarah and Casey go on without him, Chuck finds himself in a sticky situation back at the base.
"I had reservations about it until it was signed off by the powers that be," Levi said about his directing duty. "I can't believe they let me do this episode." The episode is said to have the entire cast involved and could have major repercussion on future story lines.
On another news, Levi and co-star Joshua Gomez recently participated in a press conference to talk about the remaining half of season 3. "Back to the Future" actor Christopher Lloyd will guest star in episode 16. "Now I just need a hoverboard and my life would be complete," Levi joked. Scott Bakula will also reprise his role as Chuck's father in the last three episodes of the season.
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media