'Chuck' 3.09 Preview: Zachary Levi Directs
Zachary Levi pulled a double duty for the March 8 episode of "Chuck". The actor took the director's seat for "Chuck Versus the Beard" which sees his character having some trouble with the Intersect inside his head.
Chuck feels like his life is falling apart when he can't flash and gets left behind for a mission. While Shaw, Sarah and Casey go on without him, Chuck finds himself in a sticky situation back at the base.
"I had reservations about it until it was signed off by the powers that be," Levi said about his directing duty. "I can't believe they let me do this episode." The episode is said to have the entire cast involved and could have major repercussion on future story lines.
On another news, Levi and co-star Joshua Gomez recently participated in a press conference to talk about the remaining half of season 3. "Back to the Future" actor Christopher Lloyd will guest star in episode 16. "Now I just need a hoverboard and my life would be complete," Levi joked. Scott Bakula will also reprise his role as Chuck's father in the last three episodes of the season.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent