'Chuck' 3.09 Preview: Zachary Levi Directs
Zachary Levi pulled a double duty for the March 8 episode of "Chuck". The actor took the director's seat for "Chuck Versus the Beard" which sees his character having some trouble with the Intersect inside his head.
Chuck feels like his life is falling apart when he can't flash and gets left behind for a mission. While Shaw, Sarah and Casey go on without him, Chuck finds himself in a sticky situation back at the base.
"I had reservations about it until it was signed off by the powers that be," Levi said about his directing duty. "I can't believe they let me do this episode." The episode is said to have the entire cast involved and could have major repercussion on future story lines.
On another news, Levi and co-star Joshua Gomez recently participated in a press conference to talk about the remaining half of season 3. "Back to the Future" actor Christopher Lloyd will guest star in episode 16. "Now I just need a hoverboard and my life would be complete," Levi joked. Scott Bakula will also reprise his role as Chuck's father in the last three episodes of the season.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby