Katharine McPhee Lands Lead Role in NBC Pilot
From "Ugly Betty" to "The House Bunny" to "CSI: NY", Katharine McPhee continues scoring acting gigs after she graduated from "American Idol" season 5. She auditioned for a part on NBC's new pilot "The Pink House" and landed a lead role.
The story revolves around two guys, named John "Fitz" Fitzgerald and Rob "Bernie" Burnett who live in a beach house down in Los Angeles. The Midwesterners moved to the city "determined to find jobs they actually love and make the most of their twenties," THR reported.
McPhee's role is a girl named Emily who lives in an apartment behind the guys' house. A down-to-earth Midwest girl, Emily "finds her healthy figure at odds with the California beach-bunny standard."
Neither premiere schedule nor male lead cast have been announced.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified