'Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami' Gets Season 2
"Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami" will be back for a second season. The renewal came somehow expected since "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" scored a rating record for E! recently with the fourth season's finale that absorbed 4.8 million viewers.
The network has ordered 10 episodes to the spin-off which focuses on two Kardashian sisters, Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian in their quest to pursue career in Miami. In last year alone, these two made big changes in their life such as giving birth to a baby and marrying a guy she dated only for a few months.
"Millions of people tuned in to E! to see Kourtney and Khloe's lives change completely this past year, and now fans can follow them on their next adventure in this new season of 'Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami'," said Lisa Berger, executive vp of programing at E!. "However, this time it's a whole different world as the pair must embrace their new life roles and juggle their hectic careers as they head back to South Beach where fun always follows."
In the second season, the show will still see Khloe juggling between her boutique DASH and her radio show "Khloe After Dark" but this time, she will have to attend to her husband Lamar Odom in L.A. too. Meanwhile, Kourtney who also co-owns DASH will include her baby's daddy Scott Disick in managing the store. She also wants to branch out to restaurant, bar and lounge business.
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set