First Look at Johnny Depp on the Set of 'The Tourist'
After wrapping "Alice in Wonderland", Johnny Depp is back acting in front of camera for the production of "The Tourist". On Monday, March 1, the actor was seen shooting his scene in Venice, Italy.
Some of the pictures taken from the film's set capture Depp standing on the balcony overlooking the main floor of the Palazzo Oisani Moretta over the Grand Canal while holding a glass of drink. He shot his part alone without his co-star Angelina Jolie, who has previously kicked off the principal photography on February 23 in Paris, France.
In "The Tourist", Depp plays an American tourist who finds his life in danger when a female Interpol agent uses him as a dupe to flush out an elusive criminal with whom she once had an affair. Jolie, meanwhile, takes the role of the Interpol agent.
This remake of 2005 French film entitled "Anthony Zimmer" has Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck serving behind the lens. Christopher McQuarrie teams up with Jeffrey Nachmanoff and Julian Fellowes to provide the script for this thriller which is slated for 2011 release.
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'