First Look at Johnny Depp on the Set of 'The Tourist'
After wrapping "Alice in Wonderland", Johnny Depp is back acting in front of camera for the production of "The Tourist". On Monday, March 1, the actor was seen shooting his scene in Venice, Italy.
Some of the pictures taken from the film's set capture Depp standing on the balcony overlooking the main floor of the Palazzo Oisani Moretta over the Grand Canal while holding a glass of drink. He shot his part alone without his co-star Angelina Jolie, who has previously kicked off the principal photography on February 23 in Paris, France.
In "The Tourist", Depp plays an American tourist who finds his life in danger when a female Interpol agent uses him as a dupe to flush out an elusive criminal with whom she once had an affair. Jolie, meanwhile, takes the role of the Interpol agent.
This remake of 2005 French film entitled "Anthony Zimmer" has Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck serving behind the lens. Christopher McQuarrie teams up with Jeffrey Nachmanoff and Julian Fellowes to provide the script for this thriller which is slated for 2011 release.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective