First Look at Johnny Depp on the Set of 'The Tourist'
After wrapping "Alice in Wonderland", Johnny Depp is back acting in front of camera for the production of "The Tourist". On Monday, March 1, the actor was seen shooting his scene in Venice, Italy.
Some of the pictures taken from the film's set capture Depp standing on the balcony overlooking the main floor of the Palazzo Oisani Moretta over the Grand Canal while holding a glass of drink. He shot his part alone without his co-star Angelina Jolie, who has previously kicked off the principal photography on February 23 in Paris, France.
In "The Tourist", Depp plays an American tourist who finds his life in danger when a female Interpol agent uses him as a dupe to flush out an elusive criminal with whom she once had an affair. Jolie, meanwhile, takes the role of the Interpol agent.
This remake of 2005 French film entitled "Anthony Zimmer" has Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck serving behind the lens. Christopher McQuarrie teams up with Jeffrey Nachmanoff and Julian Fellowes to provide the script for this thriller which is slated for 2011 release.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage