First Look at Johnny Depp on the Set of 'The Tourist'
After wrapping "Alice in Wonderland", Johnny Depp is back acting in front of camera for the production of "The Tourist". On Monday, March 1, the actor was seen shooting his scene in Venice, Italy.
Some of the pictures taken from the film's set capture Depp standing on the balcony overlooking the main floor of the Palazzo Oisani Moretta over the Grand Canal while holding a glass of drink. He shot his part alone without his co-star Angelina Jolie, who has previously kicked off the principal photography on February 23 in Paris, France.
In "The Tourist", Depp plays an American tourist who finds his life in danger when a female Interpol agent uses him as a dupe to flush out an elusive criminal with whom she once had an affair. Jolie, meanwhile, takes the role of the Interpol agent.
This remake of 2005 French film entitled "Anthony Zimmer" has Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck serving behind the lens. Christopher McQuarrie teams up with Jeffrey Nachmanoff and Julian Fellowes to provide the script for this thriller which is slated for 2011 release.
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson