First Look at Johnny Depp on the Set of 'The Tourist'
After wrapping "Alice in Wonderland", Johnny Depp is back acting in front of camera for the production of "The Tourist". On Monday, March 1, the actor was seen shooting his scene in Venice, Italy.
Some of the pictures taken from the film's set capture Depp standing on the balcony overlooking the main floor of the Palazzo Oisani Moretta over the Grand Canal while holding a glass of drink. He shot his part alone without his co-star Angelina Jolie, who has previously kicked off the principal photography on February 23 in Paris, France.
In "The Tourist", Depp plays an American tourist who finds his life in danger when a female Interpol agent uses him as a dupe to flush out an elusive criminal with whom she once had an affair. Jolie, meanwhile, takes the role of the Interpol agent.
This remake of 2005 French film entitled "Anthony Zimmer" has Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck serving behind the lens. Christopher McQuarrie teams up with Jeffrey Nachmanoff and Julian Fellowes to provide the script for this thriller which is slated for 2011 release.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival