Music Video for 'We Are the World' Spanish Version Emerges
"Somos El Mundos" has got its music video premiered on Univision's "Cristina" show Monday night, March 1. Kicking off with devastating scene of Haiti post the January earthquake, it continues showing recording session of the charity single.
Juanes sings the opening line, being followed by Ricky Martin, Jose Feliciano and Vicente Fernandez. The likes of Shakira, David Archuleta, Thalia and Jon Secada are also captured in the video hitting recording booth for the benefit project.
The rapping part, meanwhile, is taken over by three acclaimed MCs. Pitbull is the first to spit the rhymes before giving the rest of the lines to Taboo of the Black Eyed Peas and Daddy Yankee.
The revamped song is initiated by Gloria Estefan and produced by her husband Emilio Estefan, Jr. along with Quincy Jones.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen