Ali Fedotowsky Is the Next 'Bachelorette'
With Vienna Girardi coming out as the winner of Jake Pavelka's heart, ABC announced that they have tapped third runner-up Ali Fedotowsky to be the next "The Bachelorette". The 25-year-old advertising account manager from Williamstown, MA will get to choose whom she wants to spend the rest of her life with when the show returns in May.
The announcement was made during the "The Bachelor" finale on Monday, March 1. "I'm so excited!" Ali told host Chris Harrison. "I am so thrilled and honored and grateful. I just can't believe it." Chris said that Ali has been fans' favorite all along the 14th season and she responded, "I feel so blessed."
Ali was in the top 4 of Jake's choice this season along with Gia, Tenley and Jake's final choice Vienna. She was not eliminated by Jake but voluntarily left the show to pursue her career. The Facebook staff asked Jake on the night she decided to leave for some assurance, but Jake was not ready to promise her anything.
Upon back in San Francisco, Ali called Jake that she wanted to return, saying she did not make the right choice. Unfortunately, Jake said he had moved further along with the other three women that he couldn't sacrifice any of them to have her back. Ali was left heartbroken.
Since then, she had been approached by the execs, and rumor has it, she quit her job to be able to concentrate on the show. "I realize I am not going to let my fear dictate my life anymore. I want to fall in love, have kids, all of that. I am not going to make the same mistake I made before," she recalled when she was first given the offer.
More The Bachelorette News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby