'Transformers 3' to Trace Back Autobots' History
The first detail of "Transformers 3" which was spilled by director Michael Bay is that the film will focus more on the characters. Recently, the movie series executive producer and Hasbro head Brian Goldner has explained further about Bay's idea for the storyline, adding that the forthcoming movie will bring the core mythology from the Autobots and Decepticons' history.
"You're going to see that great core mythology brought to the fore, and Michael is hard at work at making this a reality and we're very excited about it," he opened up to MTV. "What we're really doing is getting back to some of the core character development and storytelling. And I think there's some elements of the core story that the filmmakers, Michael in particular wanted to tell."
Assuring that Bay has got the knowledge to tell about the Transformers' history, Goldner told MTV, "He's really well-versed in the Transformers lore. So I think you'll see, you know, less bedlam, more characters."
As of late, Michael Bay who has been tapped to return to the directing position for the third "Transformers" film informed that it will be partly filmed in Russia. According to his official site, "there will be big action sequences shot in Chicago and Moscow."
Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox have been confirmed to reprise their roles as Sam Witwicky and Mikaela Banes for this follow-up to "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" which is slated for July 1, 2011 U.S. release.
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident