'Transformers 3' to Trace Back Autobots' History
The first detail of "Transformers 3" which was spilled by director Michael Bay is that the film will focus more on the characters. Recently, the movie series executive producer and Hasbro head Brian Goldner has explained further about Bay's idea for the storyline, adding that the forthcoming movie will bring the core mythology from the Autobots and Decepticons' history.
"You're going to see that great core mythology brought to the fore, and Michael is hard at work at making this a reality and we're very excited about it," he opened up to MTV. "What we're really doing is getting back to some of the core character development and storytelling. And I think there's some elements of the core story that the filmmakers, Michael in particular wanted to tell."
Assuring that Bay has got the knowledge to tell about the Transformers' history, Goldner told MTV, "He's really well-versed in the Transformers lore. So I think you'll see, you know, less bedlam, more characters."
As of late, Michael Bay who has been tapped to return to the directing position for the third "Transformers" film informed that it will be partly filmed in Russia. According to his official site, "there will be big action sequences shot in Chicago and Moscow."
Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox have been confirmed to reprise their roles as Sam Witwicky and Mikaela Banes for this follow-up to "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" which is slated for July 1, 2011 U.S. release.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'