Video: Avril Lavigne Closing 2010 Winter Olympics
Live from Vancouver, this year's Winter Olympics was closed with a live performance from Avril Lavigne. Taking the stage of BC Place Stadium in front of thousands of sport mania, she delivered a medley of "My Happy Ending" and "Girlfriend".
Before Avril was called to sing, Simple Plan rocked the stadium with "Your Love Is a Lie". The band's performance was followed by Alanis Morissette who entertained the viewers with "Wunderkind" and Nickelback who played two songs; "How You Remind Me" and "Burn It to the Ground".
Michael Buble was the next performer. After the jazz singer delivered "Maple Leaf Forever", Canadian actor Michael J. Fox came out for a speech and got a standing ovation from the audience. "Canada is a big tent. And if you're good at something, we will claim you," he said. "I lived in the U.S. for 30 years. But if the U.S. is playing Canada in hockey, I'm sorry; I'm wearing a maple leaf on my sweater."
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens