Video: Avril Lavigne Closing 2010 Winter Olympics
Live from Vancouver, this year's Winter Olympics was closed with a live performance from Avril Lavigne. Taking the stage of BC Place Stadium in front of thousands of sport mania, she delivered a medley of "My Happy Ending" and "Girlfriend".
Before Avril was called to sing, Simple Plan rocked the stadium with "Your Love Is a Lie". The band's performance was followed by Alanis Morissette who entertained the viewers with "Wunderkind" and Nickelback who played two songs; "How You Remind Me" and "Burn It to the Ground".
Michael Buble was the next performer. After the jazz singer delivered "Maple Leaf Forever", Canadian actor Michael J. Fox came out for a speech and got a standing ovation from the audience. "Canada is a big tent. And if you're good at something, we will claim you," he said. "I lived in the U.S. for 30 years. But if the U.S. is playing Canada in hockey, I'm sorry; I'm wearing a maple leaf on my sweater."
More Avril Lavigne News
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13