Video: Avril Lavigne Closing 2010 Winter Olympics
Live from Vancouver, this year's Winter Olympics was closed with a live performance from Avril Lavigne. Taking the stage of BC Place Stadium in front of thousands of sport mania, she delivered a medley of "My Happy Ending" and "Girlfriend".
Before Avril was called to sing, Simple Plan rocked the stadium with "Your Love Is a Lie". The band's performance was followed by Alanis Morissette who entertained the viewers with "Wunderkind" and Nickelback who played two songs; "How You Remind Me" and "Burn It to the Ground".
Michael Buble was the next performer. After the jazz singer delivered "Maple Leaf Forever", Canadian actor Michael J. Fox came out for a speech and got a standing ovation from the audience. "Canada is a big tent. And if you're good at something, we will claim you," he said. "I lived in the U.S. for 30 years. But if the U.S. is playing Canada in hockey, I'm sorry; I'm wearing a maple leaf on my sweater."
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia