Young Money's 'Roger That' Video Feat. Nicki Minaj Debuted
The night before Lil Wayne goes to jail, his label Young Money Entertainment released one of the videos he made in marathon shoot last month. And, the recording company pick up "Roger That" video which features Nicki Minaj and Tyga as their first treatment to keep Weezy "visible" on TV.
Filmed in Florida, the video is directed by David Rousseau and Adam Rush. It follows the Young Money as they are gathering around Weezy. Nicki is the first to appear on the screen before then Tyga takes it over. Halfway through, Weezy jumps in and is followed by his other crew from Young Money Entertainment.
As if the videos he shot last month are not enough, Lil Wayne filmed seven more videos in Miami over the weekend. "I'mma show y'all the [work] ethic of a true artist," he told MTV. "You know what I'm talkin' about? Seven videos. I shot 10 in two days before. Now we about to do seven in one night."
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch