Young Money's 'Roger That' Video Feat. Nicki Minaj Debuted
The night before Lil Wayne goes to jail, his label Young Money Entertainment released one of the videos he made in marathon shoot last month. And, the recording company pick up "Roger That" video which features Nicki Minaj and Tyga as their first treatment to keep Weezy "visible" on TV.
Filmed in Florida, the video is directed by David Rousseau and Adam Rush. It follows the Young Money as they are gathering around Weezy. Nicki is the first to appear on the screen before then Tyga takes it over. Halfway through, Weezy jumps in and is followed by his other crew from Young Money Entertainment.
As if the videos he shot last month are not enough, Lil Wayne filmed seven more videos in Miami over the weekend. "I'mma show y'all the [work] ethic of a true artist," he told MTV. "You know what I'm talkin' about? Seven videos. I shot 10 in two days before. Now we about to do seven in one night."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'