Young Money's 'Roger That' Video Feat. Nicki Minaj Debuted
The night before Lil Wayne goes to jail, his label Young Money Entertainment released one of the videos he made in marathon shoot last month. And, the recording company pick up "Roger That" video which features Nicki Minaj and Tyga as their first treatment to keep Weezy "visible" on TV.
Filmed in Florida, the video is directed by David Rousseau and Adam Rush. It follows the Young Money as they are gathering around Weezy. Nicki is the first to appear on the screen before then Tyga takes it over. Halfway through, Weezy jumps in and is followed by his other crew from Young Money Entertainment.
As if the videos he shot last month are not enough, Lil Wayne filmed seven more videos in Miami over the weekend. "I'mma show y'all the [work] ethic of a true artist," he told MTV. "You know what I'm talkin' about? Seven videos. I shot 10 in two days before. Now we about to do seven in one night."
Young Money's "Roger That" music video
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle