Young Money's 'Roger That' Video Feat. Nicki Minaj Debuted
The night before Lil Wayne goes to jail, his label Young Money Entertainment released one of the videos he made in marathon shoot last month. And, the recording company pick up "Roger That" video which features Nicki Minaj and Tyga as their first treatment to keep Weezy "visible" on TV.
Filmed in Florida, the video is directed by David Rousseau and Adam Rush. It follows the Young Money as they are gathering around Weezy. Nicki is the first to appear on the screen before then Tyga takes it over. Halfway through, Weezy jumps in and is followed by his other crew from Young Money Entertainment.
As if the videos he shot last month are not enough, Lil Wayne filmed seven more videos in Miami over the weekend. "I'mma show y'all the [work] ethic of a true artist," he told MTV. "You know what I'm talkin' about? Seven videos. I shot 10 in two days before. Now we about to do seven in one night."
Young Money's "Roger That" music video
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?