Young Money's 'Roger That' Video Feat. Nicki Minaj Debuted
The night before Lil Wayne goes to jail, his label Young Money Entertainment released one of the videos he made in marathon shoot last month. And, the recording company pick up "Roger That" video which features Nicki Minaj and Tyga as their first treatment to keep Weezy "visible" on TV.
Filmed in Florida, the video is directed by David Rousseau and Adam Rush. It follows the Young Money as they are gathering around Weezy. Nicki is the first to appear on the screen before then Tyga takes it over. Halfway through, Weezy jumps in and is followed by his other crew from Young Money Entertainment.
As if the videos he shot last month are not enough, Lil Wayne filmed seven more videos in Miami over the weekend. "I'mma show y'all the [work] ethic of a true artist," he told MTV. "You know what I'm talkin' about? Seven videos. I shot 10 in two days before. Now we about to do seven in one night."
Young Money's "Roger That" music video
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie