Kelly Rowland Teams Up With Michael Buble
Kelly Rowland has entered recording booth with Michael Buble to remix a classic song from the Bee Gees. The R&B singer teams up with Michael for the remix of the band's 1977 single called "How Deep Is Your Love".
There is no word for what project the unlikely collaboration between the Destiny's Child's former member and Jazz singer is recorded. Words are, it might be taken from recording sessions of her new album which will be released later this year.
"How Deep Is Your Love" itself was crafted by the Bee Gees for the soundtrack of movie "Saturday Night Fever". Before it was covered by Kelly Rowland and Michael Buble, the likes of Take That and Red Hot Chili Peppers' guitarist John Frusciante have revamped it.
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope