Kelly Rowland Teams Up With Michael Buble
Kelly Rowland has entered recording booth with Michael Buble to remix a classic song from the Bee Gees. The R&B singer teams up with Michael for the remix of the band's 1977 single called "How Deep Is Your Love".
There is no word for what project the unlikely collaboration between the Destiny's Child's former member and Jazz singer is recorded. Words are, it might be taken from recording sessions of her new album which will be released later this year.
"How Deep Is Your Love" itself was crafted by the Bee Gees for the soundtrack of movie "Saturday Night Fever". Before it was covered by Kelly Rowland and Michael Buble, the likes of Take That and Red Hot Chili Peppers' guitarist John Frusciante have revamped it.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard