Kelly Rowland Teams Up With Michael Buble
Kelly Rowland has entered recording booth with Michael Buble to remix a classic song from the Bee Gees. The R&B singer teams up with Michael for the remix of the band's 1977 single called "How Deep Is Your Love".
There is no word for what project the unlikely collaboration between the Destiny's Child's former member and Jazz singer is recorded. Words are, it might be taken from recording sessions of her new album which will be released later this year.
"How Deep Is Your Love" itself was crafted by the Bee Gees for the soundtrack of movie "Saturday Night Fever". Before it was covered by Kelly Rowland and Michael Buble, the likes of Take That and Red Hot Chili Peppers' guitarist John Frusciante have revamped it.
More Kelly Rowland News
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie