Kelly Rowland Teams Up With Michael Buble
Kelly Rowland has entered recording booth with Michael Buble to remix a classic song from the Bee Gees. The R&B singer teams up with Michael for the remix of the band's 1977 single called "How Deep Is Your Love".
There is no word for what project the unlikely collaboration between the Destiny's Child's former member and Jazz singer is recorded. Words are, it might be taken from recording sessions of her new album which will be released later this year.
"How Deep Is Your Love" itself was crafted by the Bee Gees for the soundtrack of movie "Saturday Night Fever". Before it was covered by Kelly Rowland and Michael Buble, the likes of Take That and Red Hot Chili Peppers' guitarist John Frusciante have revamped it.
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction