Kelly Rowland Teams Up With Michael Buble
Kelly Rowland has entered recording booth with Michael Buble to remix a classic song from the Bee Gees. The R&B singer teams up with Michael for the remix of the band's 1977 single called "How Deep Is Your Love".
There is no word for what project the unlikely collaboration between the Destiny's Child's former member and Jazz singer is recorded. Words are, it might be taken from recording sessions of her new album which will be released later this year.
"How Deep Is Your Love" itself was crafted by the Bee Gees for the soundtrack of movie "Saturday Night Fever". Before it was covered by Kelly Rowland and Michael Buble, the likes of Take That and Red Hot Chili Peppers' guitarist John Frusciante have revamped it.
More Kelly Rowland News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed