John Mayer Flirting With Ke$ha
On February 27, John Mayer wrote on Twitter that Ke$ha has won his heart. "Dear Ke$ha, you have won me over with your tricks and charms and I must tell you I really like your song," the pop/rock singer tweeted on the micro-blogging site.
"Though I must add I tried brushing with a bottle of Jack and I chipped a tooth on the glass. Where might I remit an invoice?" he continued before then jokingly telling his followers "Stop telling your friends you detest the ke$ha song and then dancing to it at home. How about some accountability, people?"
To this, Ke$ha responded with saucy message which is revised from the lyrics of her hit single "Blah Blah Blah". She stated, "Dear john mayerrr. Don't be a little b**ch wit ur chit chat. Jus $how me whur ur d**k's at. x."
More John Mayer News
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week