John Mayer Flirting With Ke$ha
On February 27, John Mayer wrote on Twitter that Ke$ha has won his heart. "Dear Ke$ha, you have won me over with your tricks and charms and I must tell you I really like your song," the pop/rock singer tweeted on the micro-blogging site.
"Though I must add I tried brushing with a bottle of Jack and I chipped a tooth on the glass. Where might I remit an invoice?" he continued before then jokingly telling his followers "Stop telling your friends you detest the ke$ha song and then dancing to it at home. How about some accountability, people?"
To this, Ke$ha responded with saucy message which is revised from the lyrics of her hit single "Blah Blah Blah". She stated, "Dear john mayerrr. Don't be a little b**ch wit ur chit chat. Jus $how me whur ur d**k's at. x."
More John Mayer News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London