John Mayer Flirting With Ke$ha
On February 27, John Mayer wrote on Twitter that Ke$ha has won his heart. "Dear Ke$ha, you have won me over with your tricks and charms and I must tell you I really like your song," the pop/rock singer tweeted on the micro-blogging site.
"Though I must add I tried brushing with a bottle of Jack and I chipped a tooth on the glass. Where might I remit an invoice?" he continued before then jokingly telling his followers "Stop telling your friends you detest the ke$ha song and then dancing to it at home. How about some accountability, people?"
To this, Ke$ha responded with saucy message which is revised from the lyrics of her hit single "Blah Blah Blah". She stated, "Dear john mayerrr. Don't be a little b**ch wit ur chit chat. Jus $how me whur ur d**k's at. x."
More John Mayer News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour