John Mayer Flirting With Ke$ha
On February 27, John Mayer wrote on Twitter that Ke$ha has won his heart. "Dear Ke$ha, you have won me over with your tricks and charms and I must tell you I really like your song," the pop/rock singer tweeted on the micro-blogging site.
"Though I must add I tried brushing with a bottle of Jack and I chipped a tooth on the glass. Where might I remit an invoice?" he continued before then jokingly telling his followers "Stop telling your friends you detest the ke$ha song and then dancing to it at home. How about some accountability, people?"
To this, Ke$ha responded with saucy message which is revised from the lyrics of her hit single "Blah Blah Blah". She stated, "Dear john mayerrr. Don't be a little b**ch wit ur chit chat. Jus $how me whur ur d**k's at. x."
More John Mayer News
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos