Marie Osmond's Son Sent His Final Words to a Female Friend
Before he jumped to his death from the eighth floor on January 27, Marie Osmond's adopted son Michael Blosil texted his female friend who lives in his apartment building. Michael told the woman, with whom he was supposed to spend that night together, that he has left a note for her in his apartment.
She then headed to Michael's apartment and was let in by his roommate, who hadn't known anything was wrong. They found the note and read in it that he "was very unhappy". Michael also called the woman "his only friend in L.A." and talked about "things he would be doing for the very last time."
After reading the note, the two became alarmed but still couldn't have the clue about what happened, according to TMZ. Very shortly afterwards, they heard the sound of approaching sirens and saw emergency vehicles on the street. They then figured out what it was but it was all too late.
Fire Dept. spokesman Shawn Lenske said they were called to the scene "for an extreme fall, which is categorized as greater than 30 feet." He said, "The person had fallen from a 15-story building. The person was [dead on arrival]. -- I have no information on whether drugs or alcohol were involved ... The investigation is ongoing by the coroner's and LAPD."
Marie Osmond herself issued a statement following Michael Blosil's suicide, "My family and I are devastated and in deep shock by the tragic loss of our dear Michael and ask that everyone respect our privacy during this difficult time."
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift