Marie Osmond's Son Sent His Final Words to a Female Friend
Before he jumped to his death from the eighth floor on January 27, Marie Osmond's adopted son Michael Blosil texted his female friend who lives in his apartment building. Michael told the woman, with whom he was supposed to spend that night together, that he has left a note for her in his apartment.
She then headed to Michael's apartment and was let in by his roommate, who hadn't known anything was wrong. They found the note and read in it that he "was very unhappy". Michael also called the woman "his only friend in L.A." and talked about "things he would be doing for the very last time."
After reading the note, the two became alarmed but still couldn't have the clue about what happened, according to TMZ. Very shortly afterwards, they heard the sound of approaching sirens and saw emergency vehicles on the street. They then figured out what it was but it was all too late.
Fire Dept. spokesman Shawn Lenske said they were called to the scene "for an extreme fall, which is categorized as greater than 30 feet." He said, "The person had fallen from a 15-story building. The person was [dead on arrival]. -- I have no information on whether drugs or alcohol were involved ... The investigation is ongoing by the coroner's and LAPD."
Marie Osmond herself issued a statement following Michael Blosil's suicide, "My family and I are devastated and in deep shock by the tragic loss of our dear Michael and ask that everyone respect our privacy during this difficult time."
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video