Marie Osmond's Son Sent His Final Words to a Female Friend
Before he jumped to his death from the eighth floor on January 27, Marie Osmond's adopted son Michael Blosil texted his female friend who lives in his apartment building. Michael told the woman, with whom he was supposed to spend that night together, that he has left a note for her in his apartment.
She then headed to Michael's apartment and was let in by his roommate, who hadn't known anything was wrong. They found the note and read in it that he "was very unhappy". Michael also called the woman "his only friend in L.A." and talked about "things he would be doing for the very last time."
After reading the note, the two became alarmed but still couldn't have the clue about what happened, according to TMZ. Very shortly afterwards, they heard the sound of approaching sirens and saw emergency vehicles on the street. They then figured out what it was but it was all too late.
Fire Dept. spokesman Shawn Lenske said they were called to the scene "for an extreme fall, which is categorized as greater than 30 feet." He said, "The person had fallen from a 15-story building. The person was [dead on arrival]. -- I have no information on whether drugs or alcohol were involved ... The investigation is ongoing by the coroner's and LAPD."
Marie Osmond herself issued a statement following Michael Blosil's suicide, "My family and I are devastated and in deep shock by the tragic loss of our dear Michael and ask that everyone respect our privacy during this difficult time."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby