New Promo of FOX's New Comedy 'Sons of Tucson'
FOX has shared a 30-second promo of its new series "Sons of Tucson" that gives the background story of the whole comedy. Three young brothers find a dad-to-hire in a local sporting good store after meeting Ron Snuffkin who coincidentally needs money to pay his debts. Ron is in for a surprise when discovering how messy the boys' life is, literally.
The series premieres on March 14 at 8.30/7.30c. When the Gunderson boys Brandon, Gary and Robby hire Ron to pretend to be their father after their real father goes to prison, they find out that there's more to their "fake" dad than meets the eye. Ron has to enroll them in school, convince Robby's teacher to keep him in her class, sweet-talk the principal, locate mint-condition toy soldiers at his grandmother's house and avoid a thug who wants his money.
Starring as Ron is Tyler Labine who landed the job after "Reaper" was canceled by The CW. Meanwhile, the three boys are Davis Cleveland as 8-year-old Robby, Frank Dolce as 11-year-old Gary and Troy Gentile as 13-year-old Brandon. Additional cast is Natalie Martinez who plays Ron's love interest as well as Robby's teacher, Maggie Morales.
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director