New Promo of FOX's New Comedy 'Sons of Tucson'
FOX has shared a 30-second promo of its new series "Sons of Tucson" that gives the background story of the whole comedy. Three young brothers find a dad-to-hire in a local sporting good store after meeting Ron Snuffkin who coincidentally needs money to pay his debts. Ron is in for a surprise when discovering how messy the boys' life is, literally.
The series premieres on March 14 at 8.30/7.30c. When the Gunderson boys Brandon, Gary and Robby hire Ron to pretend to be their father after their real father goes to prison, they find out that there's more to their "fake" dad than meets the eye. Ron has to enroll them in school, convince Robby's teacher to keep him in her class, sweet-talk the principal, locate mint-condition toy soldiers at his grandmother's house and avoid a thug who wants his money.
Starring as Ron is Tyler Labine who landed the job after "Reaper" was canceled by The CW. Meanwhile, the three boys are Davis Cleveland as 8-year-old Robby, Frank Dolce as 11-year-old Gary and Troy Gentile as 13-year-old Brandon. Additional cast is Natalie Martinez who plays Ron's love interest as well as Robby's teacher, Maggie Morales.
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen