Walt Disney Releases Teaser Trailer for Mandy Moore's 'Tangled'
Walt Disney Pictures has outed a sneak peek to its upcoming movie "Tangled" by debuting a teaser trailer. The short video does not feature any character from the film and just gives a look at a high tower. However, there are voices of some characters, including Rapunzel voiced by Mandy Moore who reveals that her hair will lose its power if it is cut.
"Tangled" will revolve around Rapunzel who has been kept in a tower for eighteen years after she was stolen from her parents' castle as an infant. The golden-haired princess now escapes and goes on the run with a bandit as her captor pursues them.
Based on a fairy tale by the Brothers Grimm titled "Rapunzel", the film is directed by Byron Howard and Nathan Greno. Joining Mandy Moore in the cast is Zachary Levi who lends his voice for the character of Prince Flynn. This animation is made in 3-D and slated for November 12 in the U.S.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly