Walt Disney Releases Teaser Trailer for Mandy Moore's 'Tangled'
Walt Disney Pictures has outed a sneak peek to its upcoming movie "Tangled" by debuting a teaser trailer. The short video does not feature any character from the film and just gives a look at a high tower. However, there are voices of some characters, including Rapunzel voiced by Mandy Moore who reveals that her hair will lose its power if it is cut.
"Tangled" will revolve around Rapunzel who has been kept in a tower for eighteen years after she was stolen from her parents' castle as an infant. The golden-haired princess now escapes and goes on the run with a bandit as her captor pursues them.
Based on a fairy tale by the Brothers Grimm titled "Rapunzel", the film is directed by Byron Howard and Nathan Greno. Joining Mandy Moore in the cast is Zachary Levi who lends his voice for the character of Prince Flynn. This animation is made in 3-D and slated for November 12 in the U.S.
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof