Walt Disney Releases Teaser Trailer for Mandy Moore's 'Tangled'
Walt Disney Pictures has outed a sneak peek to its upcoming movie "Tangled" by debuting a teaser trailer. The short video does not feature any character from the film and just gives a look at a high tower. However, there are voices of some characters, including Rapunzel voiced by Mandy Moore who reveals that her hair will lose its power if it is cut.
"Tangled" will revolve around Rapunzel who has been kept in a tower for eighteen years after she was stolen from her parents' castle as an infant. The golden-haired princess now escapes and goes on the run with a bandit as her captor pursues them.
Based on a fairy tale by the Brothers Grimm titled "Rapunzel", the film is directed by Byron Howard and Nathan Greno. Joining Mandy Moore in the cast is Zachary Levi who lends his voice for the character of Prince Flynn. This animation is made in 3-D and slated for November 12 in the U.S.
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo