Walt Disney Releases Teaser Trailer for Mandy Moore's 'Tangled'
Walt Disney Pictures has outed a sneak peek to its upcoming movie "Tangled" by debuting a teaser trailer. The short video does not feature any character from the film and just gives a look at a high tower. However, there are voices of some characters, including Rapunzel voiced by Mandy Moore who reveals that her hair will lose its power if it is cut.
"Tangled" will revolve around Rapunzel who has been kept in a tower for eighteen years after she was stolen from her parents' castle as an infant. The golden-haired princess now escapes and goes on the run with a bandit as her captor pursues them.
Based on a fairy tale by the Brothers Grimm titled "Rapunzel", the film is directed by Byron Howard and Nathan Greno. Joining Mandy Moore in the cast is Zachary Levi who lends his voice for the character of Prince Flynn. This animation is made in 3-D and slated for November 12 in the U.S.
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video