'Modern Family' Takes Trip to Hawaii
The perks of being the cast of an excelling series is to be able to travel to beautiful places like Maui. The entire cast of "Modern Family" will go to the Hawaii state soon to shoot an episode for the May sweep. "We're going to show them on a family vacation," said Executive Producer/ Writer Steve Levitan.
The episode however will be shot partly in an airport as they set off for the big trip. "Initially, we were just going to do [the airport episode]," Levitan revealed. "And then as we were shooting it we decided that [viewers] would be somewhat disappointed if we didn't follow through on the [actual] trip. So now the entire family is going to Hawaii."
Jay, played by Ed O'Neill, happens to have his birthday on the particular episode. The twist is, "Jay thinks that he and Gloria are going by themselves for this romantic getaway, and she surprises him by inviting the entire family," Levitan added.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says