'Modern Family' Takes Trip to Hawaii
The perks of being the cast of an excelling series is to be able to travel to beautiful places like Maui. The entire cast of "Modern Family" will go to the Hawaii state soon to shoot an episode for the May sweep. "We're going to show them on a family vacation," said Executive Producer/ Writer Steve Levitan.
The episode however will be shot partly in an airport as they set off for the big trip. "Initially, we were just going to do [the airport episode]," Levitan revealed. "And then as we were shooting it we decided that [viewers] would be somewhat disappointed if we didn't follow through on the [actual] trip. So now the entire family is going to Hawaii."
Jay, played by Ed O'Neill, happens to have his birthday on the particular episode. The twist is, "Jay thinks that he and Gloria are going by themselves for this romantic getaway, and she surprises him by inviting the entire family," Levitan added.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie