'Modern Family' Takes Trip to Hawaii
The perks of being the cast of an excelling series is to be able to travel to beautiful places like Maui. The entire cast of "Modern Family" will go to the Hawaii state soon to shoot an episode for the May sweep. "We're going to show them on a family vacation," said Executive Producer/ Writer Steve Levitan.
The episode however will be shot partly in an airport as they set off for the big trip. "Initially, we were just going to do [the airport episode]," Levitan revealed. "And then as we were shooting it we decided that [viewers] would be somewhat disappointed if we didn't follow through on the [actual] trip. So now the entire family is going to Hawaii."
Jay, played by Ed O'Neill, happens to have his birthday on the particular episode. The twist is, "Jay thinks that he and Gloria are going by themselves for this romantic getaway, and she surprises him by inviting the entire family," Levitan added.
More Modern Family News
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?