'Modern Family' Takes Trip to Hawaii
The perks of being the cast of an excelling series is to be able to travel to beautiful places like Maui. The entire cast of "Modern Family" will go to the Hawaii state soon to shoot an episode for the May sweep. "We're going to show them on a family vacation," said Executive Producer/ Writer Steve Levitan.
The episode however will be shot partly in an airport as they set off for the big trip. "Initially, we were just going to do [the airport episode]," Levitan revealed. "And then as we were shooting it we decided that [viewers] would be somewhat disappointed if we didn't follow through on the [actual] trip. So now the entire family is going to Hawaii."
Jay, played by Ed O'Neill, happens to have his birthday on the particular episode. The twist is, "Jay thinks that he and Gloria are going by themselves for this romantic getaway, and she surprises him by inviting the entire family," Levitan added.
More Modern Family News
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing
- Pregnant Beyonce Is Keeping Kim Kardashian Away From Her