'Modern Family' Takes Trip to Hawaii
The perks of being the cast of an excelling series is to be able to travel to beautiful places like Maui. The entire cast of "Modern Family" will go to the Hawaii state soon to shoot an episode for the May sweep. "We're going to show them on a family vacation," said Executive Producer/ Writer Steve Levitan.
The episode however will be shot partly in an airport as they set off for the big trip. "Initially, we were just going to do [the airport episode]," Levitan revealed. "And then as we were shooting it we decided that [viewers] would be somewhat disappointed if we didn't follow through on the [actual] trip. So now the entire family is going to Hawaii."
Jay, played by Ed O'Neill, happens to have his birthday on the particular episode. The twist is, "Jay thinks that he and Gloria are going by themselves for this romantic getaway, and she surprises him by inviting the entire family," Levitan added.
More Modern Family News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns