Jim Carrey Is a Grandfather of a Baby Boy
Jim Carrey is a grandfather at the age of 48. A representative of the actor announced that Jane Carrey has delivered a baby boy in Los Angeles on Friday, February 26 at 12:28 A.M.. The 22-year-old mother is Jim's daughter with first wife Melissa Womer.
Jane and her husband Alex Santana name their baby Jackson Riley Santana. He weighed in at 7 lbs., 11 oz, and measured 20 inches long. Jane's due date is actually March 3 but the baby came early with Jim tweeting on Tuesday, February 23 "something beautiful is right around the corner! ;^)"
Jane married Alex in November 2009 and Jim walked her down the isle. Both of them join rock bands, him in Blood Money, and her in The Jane Carrey Band. Jane said she was pleased that the baby was a boy, telling People last year, "I'm excited about it because I never really got along with girls growing up. I was a little afraid that if it was a girl that she would not like me, you know? So I'm very happy about the boy."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!