Jim Carrey Is a Grandfather of a Baby Boy
Jim Carrey is a grandfather at the age of 48. A representative of the actor announced that Jane Carrey has delivered a baby boy in Los Angeles on Friday, February 26 at 12:28 A.M.. The 22-year-old mother is Jim's daughter with first wife Melissa Womer.
Jane and her husband Alex Santana name their baby Jackson Riley Santana. He weighed in at 7 lbs., 11 oz, and measured 20 inches long. Jane's due date is actually March 3 but the baby came early with Jim tweeting on Tuesday, February 23 "something beautiful is right around the corner! ;^)"
Jane married Alex in November 2009 and Jim walked her down the isle. Both of them join rock bands, him in Blood Money, and her in The Jane Carrey Band. Jane said she was pleased that the baby was a boy, telling People last year, "I'm excited about it because I never really got along with girls growing up. I was a little afraid that if it was a girl that she would not like me, you know? So I'm very happy about the boy."
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos