Jim Carrey Is a Grandfather of a Baby Boy
Jim Carrey is a grandfather at the age of 48. A representative of the actor announced that Jane Carrey has delivered a baby boy in Los Angeles on Friday, February 26 at 12:28 A.M.. The 22-year-old mother is Jim's daughter with first wife Melissa Womer.
Jane and her husband Alex Santana name their baby Jackson Riley Santana. He weighed in at 7 lbs., 11 oz, and measured 20 inches long. Jane's due date is actually March 3 but the baby came early with Jim tweeting on Tuesday, February 23 "something beautiful is right around the corner! ;^)"
Jane married Alex in November 2009 and Jim walked her down the isle. Both of them join rock bands, him in Blood Money, and her in The Jane Carrey Band. Jane said she was pleased that the baby was a boy, telling People last year, "I'm excited about it because I never really got along with girls growing up. I was a little afraid that if it was a girl that she would not like me, you know? So I'm very happy about the boy."
More Jim Carrey News
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof