Jim Carrey Is a Grandfather of a Baby Boy
Jim Carrey is a grandfather at the age of 48. A representative of the actor announced that Jane Carrey has delivered a baby boy in Los Angeles on Friday, February 26 at 12:28 A.M.. The 22-year-old mother is Jim's daughter with first wife Melissa Womer.
Jane and her husband Alex Santana name their baby Jackson Riley Santana. He weighed in at 7 lbs., 11 oz, and measured 20 inches long. Jane's due date is actually March 3 but the baby came early with Jim tweeting on Tuesday, February 23 "something beautiful is right around the corner! ;^)"
Jane married Alex in November 2009 and Jim walked her down the isle. Both of them join rock bands, him in Blood Money, and her in The Jane Carrey Band. Jane said she was pleased that the baby was a boy, telling People last year, "I'm excited about it because I never really got along with girls growing up. I was a little afraid that if it was a girl that she would not like me, you know? So I'm very happy about the boy."
More Jim Carrey News
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit