Jim Carrey Is a Grandfather of a Baby Boy
Jim Carrey is a grandfather at the age of 48. A representative of the actor announced that Jane Carrey has delivered a baby boy in Los Angeles on Friday, February 26 at 12:28 A.M.. The 22-year-old mother is Jim's daughter with first wife Melissa Womer.
Jane and her husband Alex Santana name their baby Jackson Riley Santana. He weighed in at 7 lbs., 11 oz, and measured 20 inches long. Jane's due date is actually March 3 but the baby came early with Jim tweeting on Tuesday, February 23 "something beautiful is right around the corner! ;^)"
Jane married Alex in November 2009 and Jim walked her down the isle. Both of them join rock bands, him in Blood Money, and her in The Jane Carrey Band. Jane said she was pleased that the baby was a boy, telling People last year, "I'm excited about it because I never really got along with girls growing up. I was a little afraid that if it was a girl that she would not like me, you know? So I'm very happy about the boy."
More Jim Carrey News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal