Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato's 'Make a Wave' Debuted
A new duet track between Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato has got its radio airplay on Radio Disney Friday, February 26. Titled "Make a Wave", the single will then be made available for purchase on digital retails beginning March 15.
"Just a pebble in the water / can set the sea in motion / a simple act of kindness / can stir the widest ocean," so the two young singers spread message to help saving the earth on the chorus. "If we show a little love / have we know what we could change."
"Make a Wave" is recorded for Disney's Friends for Change: Project Green to benefit conservation projects around the world. It was showcased live for the very first time at Epcot theme park in Orlando on February 11 and will be featured in upcoming Disneynature film "Oceans".
A music video has been filmed by Joe and Demi at the Malibu beach and will be premiered on Disney Channel on March 16.
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'