Details of Jason and Molly's Weekend Wedding
Some details of "The Bachelor" wedding which rarely happens have come out per People. The publication reported that Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney's nuptials will take place Saturday, February 27 at Terranea Resort on the coast of Rancho Palos Verdes, California.
Expected guests are familiar faces from the show such as Trista and Ryan Sutter, the only couple meeting via the show who managed to walk down the isle so far, as well as Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski. Melissa Rycroft, according to Us Magazine, will not attend to avoid drama since she was Mesnick's initial choice.
The ceremony, including the preparation and all, will be televised by ABC as part of the reality show's special. The reception is private but will be available for public view in a two-hour special called "The Bachelor: Jason and Molly's Wedding" which will air on Monday, March 8.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'