Details of Jason and Molly's Weekend Wedding
Some details of "The Bachelor" wedding which rarely happens have come out per People. The publication reported that Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney's nuptials will take place Saturday, February 27 at Terranea Resort on the coast of Rancho Palos Verdes, California.
Expected guests are familiar faces from the show such as Trista and Ryan Sutter, the only couple meeting via the show who managed to walk down the isle so far, as well as Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski. Melissa Rycroft, according to Us Magazine, will not attend to avoid drama since she was Mesnick's initial choice.
The ceremony, including the preparation and all, will be televised by ABC as part of the reality show's special. The reception is private but will be available for public view in a two-hour special called "The Bachelor: Jason and Molly's Wedding" which will air on Monday, March 8.
More The Bachelor News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'