Details of Jason and Molly's Weekend Wedding
Some details of "The Bachelor" wedding which rarely happens have come out per People. The publication reported that Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney's nuptials will take place Saturday, February 27 at Terranea Resort on the coast of Rancho Palos Verdes, California.
Expected guests are familiar faces from the show such as Trista and Ryan Sutter, the only couple meeting via the show who managed to walk down the isle so far, as well as Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski. Melissa Rycroft, according to Us Magazine, will not attend to avoid drama since she was Mesnick's initial choice.
The ceremony, including the preparation and all, will be televised by ABC as part of the reality show's special. The reception is private but will be available for public view in a two-hour special called "The Bachelor: Jason and Molly's Wedding" which will air on Monday, March 8.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video