Details of Jason and Molly's Weekend Wedding
Some details of "The Bachelor" wedding which rarely happens have come out per People. The publication reported that Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney's nuptials will take place Saturday, February 27 at Terranea Resort on the coast of Rancho Palos Verdes, California.
Expected guests are familiar faces from the show such as Trista and Ryan Sutter, the only couple meeting via the show who managed to walk down the isle so far, as well as Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski. Melissa Rycroft, according to Us Magazine, will not attend to avoid drama since she was Mesnick's initial choice.
The ceremony, including the preparation and all, will be televised by ABC as part of the reality show's special. The reception is private but will be available for public view in a two-hour special called "The Bachelor: Jason and Molly's Wedding" which will air on Monday, March 8.
More The Bachelor News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!