Details of Jason and Molly's Weekend Wedding
Some details of "The Bachelor" wedding which rarely happens have come out per People. The publication reported that Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney's nuptials will take place Saturday, February 27 at Terranea Resort on the coast of Rancho Palos Verdes, California.
Expected guests are familiar faces from the show such as Trista and Ryan Sutter, the only couple meeting via the show who managed to walk down the isle so far, as well as Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski. Melissa Rycroft, according to Us Magazine, will not attend to avoid drama since she was Mesnick's initial choice.
The ceremony, including the preparation and all, will be televised by ABC as part of the reality show's special. The reception is private but will be available for public view in a two-hour special called "The Bachelor: Jason and Molly's Wedding" which will air on Monday, March 8.
More The Bachelor News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour