Selena Gomez and More Gracing Red Carpet of NAACP Image Awards
The 41st Annual NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People) Image Awards has rolled red carpet in front of the Shrine Auditorium on January 26 to welcome celebrities coming to the event. Selena Gomez and Sandra Bullock were among those posing for photographers at the celebration.
Arriving alone, Gomez looked stunning in a white strapless silk long gown. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress finished off her look with a clutch in matching color and wore a pair of anthology oval semiprecious stone earings.
Bullock, meanwhile, opted to go black. With a purple clutch in her right hand, the Leigh Anne Touhy of "The Blind Side" smiled when posing alone and alongside fellow actress Gabourey Sidibe for the awaiting fans.
Other public figures showing up for the Friday event included Keke Palmer, Gabrielle Union, Tracy Higgins, Tatyana Ali, Sherri Shepherd and Shaun Robinson.
More Selena Gomez News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences