Selena Gomez and More Gracing Red Carpet of NAACP Image Awards
The 41st Annual NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People) Image Awards has rolled red carpet in front of the Shrine Auditorium on January 26 to welcome celebrities coming to the event. Selena Gomez and Sandra Bullock were among those posing for photographers at the celebration.
Arriving alone, Gomez looked stunning in a white strapless silk long gown. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress finished off her look with a clutch in matching color and wore a pair of anthology oval semiprecious stone earings.
Bullock, meanwhile, opted to go black. With a purple clutch in her right hand, the Leigh Anne Touhy of "The Blind Side" smiled when posing alone and alongside fellow actress Gabourey Sidibe for the awaiting fans.
Other public figures showing up for the Friday event included Keke Palmer, Gabrielle Union, Tracy Higgins, Tatyana Ali, Sherri Shepherd and Shaun Robinson.
More Selena Gomez News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off