Selena Gomez and More Gracing Red Carpet of NAACP Image Awards
The 41st Annual NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People) Image Awards has rolled red carpet in front of the Shrine Auditorium on January 26 to welcome celebrities coming to the event. Selena Gomez and Sandra Bullock were among those posing for photographers at the celebration.
Arriving alone, Gomez looked stunning in a white strapless silk long gown. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress finished off her look with a clutch in matching color and wore a pair of anthology oval semiprecious stone earings.
Bullock, meanwhile, opted to go black. With a purple clutch in her right hand, the Leigh Anne Touhy of "The Blind Side" smiled when posing alone and alongside fellow actress Gabourey Sidibe for the awaiting fans.
Other public figures showing up for the Friday event included Keke Palmer, Gabrielle Union, Tracy Higgins, Tatyana Ali, Sherri Shepherd and Shaun Robinson.
More Selena Gomez News
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album