Selena Gomez and More Gracing Red Carpet of NAACP Image Awards
The 41st Annual NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People) Image Awards has rolled red carpet in front of the Shrine Auditorium on January 26 to welcome celebrities coming to the event. Selena Gomez and Sandra Bullock were among those posing for photographers at the celebration.
Arriving alone, Gomez looked stunning in a white strapless silk long gown. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress finished off her look with a clutch in matching color and wore a pair of anthology oval semiprecious stone earings.
Bullock, meanwhile, opted to go black. With a purple clutch in her right hand, the Leigh Anne Touhy of "The Blind Side" smiled when posing alone and alongside fellow actress Gabourey Sidibe for the awaiting fans.
Other public figures showing up for the Friday event included Keke Palmer, Gabrielle Union, Tracy Higgins, Tatyana Ali, Sherri Shepherd and Shaun Robinson.
More Selena Gomez News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs