Selena Gomez and More Gracing Red Carpet of NAACP Image Awards
The 41st Annual NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People) Image Awards has rolled red carpet in front of the Shrine Auditorium on January 26 to welcome celebrities coming to the event. Selena Gomez and Sandra Bullock were among those posing for photographers at the celebration.
Arriving alone, Gomez looked stunning in a white strapless silk long gown. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress finished off her look with a clutch in matching color and wore a pair of anthology oval semiprecious stone earings.
Bullock, meanwhile, opted to go black. With a purple clutch in her right hand, the Leigh Anne Touhy of "The Blind Side" smiled when posing alone and alongside fellow actress Gabourey Sidibe for the awaiting fans.
Other public figures showing up for the Friday event included Keke Palmer, Gabrielle Union, Tracy Higgins, Tatyana Ali, Sherri Shepherd and Shaun Robinson.
More Selena Gomez News
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival