Lady GaGa's Q Magazine Cover Deemed Too Hot For U.S.
Lady GaGa sparks controversy due to her racy photoshoot for Q Magazine which sees her posing topless and having a dildo strapped in her pants. It's not the dildo which puts her on the hot water but the fact that she shows the lower part of her boob.
Retail stores like Borders have refused to distribute the publication's April issue based on the law in the U.S. which prohibits showing any area of the breast below the nipple. The chains also express concern over GaGa's "crotch grabbing", but surprisingly say nothing about the dildo. They are willing to put the magazine on their shelves only if the offending areas are covered up.
Several other major stores in the country are yet to give their approval to stock the magazine. Meanwhile, some independent stockists reportedly have no objection about selling the magazine "with the cover in it's full glory."
Lady GaGa herself is yet to comment on the issue. But, the magazine's editor said in a written statement, "We can't help wonder what Lady GaGa herself would make of this turn of events, given her prophetic quote, standing at the start of the Q photo shoot with a dildo in her hand 'It'd be a real f**king story, right'..."
More Lady GaGa News
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future