Video: Kris Allen and Allison Iraheta on 'American Idol' Result Show
Video of the live performances from the Thursday result show of "American Idol" season 9 have hit the web shortly after the singing competition ended. Kris Allen and Allison Iraheta who graduated from the previous season served as musical guests.
Allison was the first to take the mic, delivering "Scars", the second single from her debut album "Just Like You". When standing on the Idol stage, the red-headed singer managed to joke about feeling like she's going to be eliminated again.
Prior to Allison's performance, the Top 24 contestants came onto the stage together. The aspiring artists shared the spotlight and showcased a rendition of Estelle's hit single "American Boy".
Performing on the last set was Kris. The winner of the show's eighth season brought his guitar and sang "Let It Be". Beside singing, he also had a brief chat with host Ryan Seacrest about his experience of visiting Haiti recently. He says there are a lot of destructions but also hopes, so he encourages the viewers to donate to help bring relief to the country.
Allison Iraheta's "Scars":
"American Idol" Top 24's "American Boy":
Kris Allen's "Let It Be":
Kris Allen's interview:
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie