Video: Kris Allen and Allison Iraheta on 'American Idol' Result Show
Video of the live performances from the Thursday result show of "American Idol" season 9 have hit the web shortly after the singing competition ended. Kris Allen and Allison Iraheta who graduated from the previous season served as musical guests.
Allison was the first to take the mic, delivering "Scars", the second single from her debut album "Just Like You". When standing on the Idol stage, the red-headed singer managed to joke about feeling like she's going to be eliminated again.
Prior to Allison's performance, the Top 24 contestants came onto the stage together. The aspiring artists shared the spotlight and showcased a rendition of Estelle's hit single "American Boy".
Performing on the last set was Kris. The winner of the show's eighth season brought his guitar and sang "Let It Be". Beside singing, he also had a brief chat with host Ryan Seacrest about his experience of visiting Haiti recently. He says there are a lot of destructions but also hopes, so he encourages the viewers to donate to help bring relief to the country.
Allison Iraheta's "Scars":
"American Idol" Top 24's "American Boy":
Kris Allen's "Let It Be":
Kris Allen's interview:
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle