Video: Kris Allen and Allison Iraheta on 'American Idol' Result Show
Video of the live performances from the Thursday result show of "American Idol" season 9 have hit the web shortly after the singing competition ended. Kris Allen and Allison Iraheta who graduated from the previous season served as musical guests.
Allison was the first to take the mic, delivering "Scars", the second single from her debut album "Just Like You". When standing on the Idol stage, the red-headed singer managed to joke about feeling like she's going to be eliminated again.
Prior to Allison's performance, the Top 24 contestants came onto the stage together. The aspiring artists shared the spotlight and showcased a rendition of Estelle's hit single "American Boy".
Performing on the last set was Kris. The winner of the show's eighth season brought his guitar and sang "Let It Be". Beside singing, he also had a brief chat with host Ryan Seacrest about his experience of visiting Haiti recently. He says there are a lot of destructions but also hopes, so he encourages the viewers to donate to help bring relief to the country.
Allison Iraheta's "Scars":
"American Idol" Top 24's "American Boy":
Kris Allen's "Let It Be":
Kris Allen's interview:
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds