More Action in New 'How to Train Your Dragon' Trailer
Before "How to Train Your Dragon" goes to theaters in the U.S., DreamWorks releases the third and final trailer that unleashes more action. If the first two trailers are focused on the central character's dilemma and the relationship between the Vikings and dragons, this one captures the fight and the adventure in the sky that would look great in 3-D.
From the studio that brought "Shrek," "Madagascar" and "Kung Fu Panda" comes a tale of the world where Vikings and dragons leave nearby. Based on the book by Cressida Cowell, the action comedy tells the story of Hiccup, a Viking teenager who doesn't exactly fit in with his tribe's longstanding tradition of heroic dragon slayers. Hiccup's world is turned upside down when he encounters a dragon that challenges he and his fellow Vikings to see the world from an entirely different point of view.
Jay Baruchel voices Hiccup, America Ferrera as Astrid, Jonah Hill as Snotlout and Gerard Butler as Stoick. It will debut in theaters nationwide on March 26.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App