More Action in New 'How to Train Your Dragon' Trailer
Before "How to Train Your Dragon" goes to theaters in the U.S., DreamWorks releases the third and final trailer that unleashes more action. If the first two trailers are focused on the central character's dilemma and the relationship between the Vikings and dragons, this one captures the fight and the adventure in the sky that would look great in 3-D.
From the studio that brought "Shrek," "Madagascar" and "Kung Fu Panda" comes a tale of the world where Vikings and dragons leave nearby. Based on the book by Cressida Cowell, the action comedy tells the story of Hiccup, a Viking teenager who doesn't exactly fit in with his tribe's longstanding tradition of heroic dragon slayers. Hiccup's world is turned upside down when he encounters a dragon that challenges he and his fellow Vikings to see the world from an entirely different point of view.
Jay Baruchel voices Hiccup, America Ferrera as Astrid, Jonah Hill as Snotlout and Gerard Butler as Stoick. It will debut in theaters nationwide on March 26.
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'