More Action in New 'How to Train Your Dragon' Trailer
Before "How to Train Your Dragon" goes to theaters in the U.S., DreamWorks releases the third and final trailer that unleashes more action. If the first two trailers are focused on the central character's dilemma and the relationship between the Vikings and dragons, this one captures the fight and the adventure in the sky that would look great in 3-D.
From the studio that brought "Shrek," "Madagascar" and "Kung Fu Panda" comes a tale of the world where Vikings and dragons leave nearby. Based on the book by Cressida Cowell, the action comedy tells the story of Hiccup, a Viking teenager who doesn't exactly fit in with his tribe's longstanding tradition of heroic dragon slayers. Hiccup's world is turned upside down when he encounters a dragon that challenges he and his fellow Vikings to see the world from an entirely different point of view.
Jay Baruchel voices Hiccup, America Ferrera as Astrid, Jonah Hill as Snotlout and Gerard Butler as Stoick. It will debut in theaters nationwide on March 26.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage