More Action in New 'How to Train Your Dragon' Trailer
Before "How to Train Your Dragon" goes to theaters in the U.S., DreamWorks releases the third and final trailer that unleashes more action. If the first two trailers are focused on the central character's dilemma and the relationship between the Vikings and dragons, this one captures the fight and the adventure in the sky that would look great in 3-D.
From the studio that brought "Shrek," "Madagascar" and "Kung Fu Panda" comes a tale of the world where Vikings and dragons leave nearby. Based on the book by Cressida Cowell, the action comedy tells the story of Hiccup, a Viking teenager who doesn't exactly fit in with his tribe's longstanding tradition of heroic dragon slayers. Hiccup's world is turned upside down when he encounters a dragon that challenges he and his fellow Vikings to see the world from an entirely different point of view.
Jay Baruchel voices Hiccup, America Ferrera as Astrid, Jonah Hill as Snotlout and Gerard Butler as Stoick. It will debut in theaters nationwide on March 26.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says