More Action in New 'How to Train Your Dragon' Trailer
Before "How to Train Your Dragon" goes to theaters in the U.S., DreamWorks releases the third and final trailer that unleashes more action. If the first two trailers are focused on the central character's dilemma and the relationship between the Vikings and dragons, this one captures the fight and the adventure in the sky that would look great in 3-D.
From the studio that brought "Shrek," "Madagascar" and "Kung Fu Panda" comes a tale of the world where Vikings and dragons leave nearby. Based on the book by Cressida Cowell, the action comedy tells the story of Hiccup, a Viking teenager who doesn't exactly fit in with his tribe's longstanding tradition of heroic dragon slayers. Hiccup's world is turned upside down when he encounters a dragon that challenges he and his fellow Vikings to see the world from an entirely different point of view.
Jay Baruchel voices Hiccup, America Ferrera as Astrid, Jonah Hill as Snotlout and Gerard Butler as Stoick. It will debut in theaters nationwide on March 26.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed