HBO's 'The Pacific' Red Carpet Photo Call
Steven Spielberg, Tom Hanks and other big names in Hollywood have attended the premiere of HBO's miniseries "The Pacific" which was held on the Grauman's Chinese Theater on Wednesday, February 24. Spielberg and Hanks who act as the miniseries' producers were accompanied at the red carpet by Captain Dale Dye who works as a unit director shooting the Marines' major battles.
James Badge Dale, Joseph Mazzello and Jon Seda, the actors playing the three main characters, posed together for the waiting photographers. There were also actors who play secondary characters such as Ben Esler, Matthew Dale and Dwight Braswell.
The celebration also saw familiar faces from "True Blood" which is also produced by HBO. Stephen Moyer arrived sans girlfriend and co-star Anna Paquin but was accompanied by Michelle Forbes on the red carpet. Ryan Kwanten, Alexander Skarsgard and Deborah Ann Woll also showed their support.
HBO will premiere the 10-part miniseries on March 14, starting with the immediate aftermath of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. James Badge Dale stars as Robert Leckie, Joseph Mazzello as Eugene Sledge and Jon Seda as John Basilone.
"This is a story about human choices, that people were living in a world that was very complicated and had huge problems," Tom said to ET. "1942, 1943, 1944 you would think are very different places than they are today. Sure, we have television and we have phones and we have a connectivity that's different and the world is a substantially different place, but the human condition is not."
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- New Director Is Reportedly Eyed to Helm 'Justice League Dark'
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo