New Scene Slipped Into 'Iron Man 2' Behind the Scene
MSN shares a new scene of "Iron Man 2" which is attached into a behind the scene footage. Presented in French, the featurette focuses on the shooting of the racetrack sequence which was shot in Monaco. "We want to make Tony Stark more of a global personality. He's a jet setter, so the idea of shooting in Monaco is very exciting," director John Favreau said.
Scarlett Johansson who plays Black Widow in the movie added that the scene which involves Whiplash slashing Stark's car into two, "is going to be ridiculously off the hook". Robert Downey Jr. himself described the suit and the sequence as "cool" that he had a "blast".
At the end of the footage, MSN reserved a never-before-seen scene when Stark demands to meet the man who almost got him killed. The clip is cut before the two have a conversation.
Written by Justin Theroux and produced by Kevin Feige, "Iron Man 2" is slated to hit the U.S. theaters on May 7.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked