New Scene Slipped Into 'Iron Man 2' Behind the Scene
MSN shares a new scene of "Iron Man 2" which is attached into a behind the scene footage. Presented in French, the featurette focuses on the shooting of the racetrack sequence which was shot in Monaco. "We want to make Tony Stark more of a global personality. He's a jet setter, so the idea of shooting in Monaco is very exciting," director John Favreau said.
Scarlett Johansson who plays Black Widow in the movie added that the scene which involves Whiplash slashing Stark's car into two, "is going to be ridiculously off the hook". Robert Downey Jr. himself described the suit and the sequence as "cool" that he had a "blast".
At the end of the footage, MSN reserved a never-before-seen scene when Stark demands to meet the man who almost got him killed. The clip is cut before the two have a conversation.
Written by Justin Theroux and produced by Kevin Feige, "Iron Man 2" is slated to hit the U.S. theaters on May 7.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'