New Scene Slipped Into 'Iron Man 2' Behind the Scene
MSN shares a new scene of "Iron Man 2" which is attached into a behind the scene footage. Presented in French, the featurette focuses on the shooting of the racetrack sequence which was shot in Monaco. "We want to make Tony Stark more of a global personality. He's a jet setter, so the idea of shooting in Monaco is very exciting," director John Favreau said.
Scarlett Johansson who plays Black Widow in the movie added that the scene which involves Whiplash slashing Stark's car into two, "is going to be ridiculously off the hook". Robert Downey Jr. himself described the suit and the sequence as "cool" that he had a "blast".
At the end of the footage, MSN reserved a never-before-seen scene when Stark demands to meet the man who almost got him killed. The clip is cut before the two have a conversation.
Written by Justin Theroux and produced by Kevin Feige, "Iron Man 2" is slated to hit the U.S. theaters on May 7.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3