New Scene Slipped Into 'Iron Man 2' Behind the Scene
MSN shares a new scene of "Iron Man 2" which is attached into a behind the scene footage. Presented in French, the featurette focuses on the shooting of the racetrack sequence which was shot in Monaco. "We want to make Tony Stark more of a global personality. He's a jet setter, so the idea of shooting in Monaco is very exciting," director John Favreau said.
Scarlett Johansson who plays Black Widow in the movie added that the scene which involves Whiplash slashing Stark's car into two, "is going to be ridiculously off the hook". Robert Downey Jr. himself described the suit and the sequence as "cool" that he had a "blast".
At the end of the footage, MSN reserved a never-before-seen scene when Stark demands to meet the man who almost got him killed. The clip is cut before the two have a conversation.
Written by Justin Theroux and produced by Kevin Feige, "Iron Man 2" is slated to hit the U.S. theaters on May 7.
- Meek Mill Is Being Sued Over Deadly Shooting Outside His Concert Last Year
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- T.I. Confronts Tiny About Alleged Floyd Mayweather Affair
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles