New Scene Slipped Into 'Iron Man 2' Behind the Scene
MSN shares a new scene of "Iron Man 2" which is attached into a behind the scene footage. Presented in French, the featurette focuses on the shooting of the racetrack sequence which was shot in Monaco. "We want to make Tony Stark more of a global personality. He's a jet setter, so the idea of shooting in Monaco is very exciting," director John Favreau said.
Scarlett Johansson who plays Black Widow in the movie added that the scene which involves Whiplash slashing Stark's car into two, "is going to be ridiculously off the hook". Robert Downey Jr. himself described the suit and the sequence as "cool" that he had a "blast".
At the end of the footage, MSN reserved a never-before-seen scene when Stark demands to meet the man who almost got him killed. The clip is cut before the two have a conversation.
Written by Justin Theroux and produced by Kevin Feige, "Iron Man 2" is slated to hit the U.S. theaters on May 7.
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role