New Trailer for 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' With Kellan Lutz
As it has been anticipated, new trailer for "A Nightmare on Elm Street" has been released by Warner Bros. Pictures on early Thursday, February 25. Making its way out via MySpace Horror Movies, the video shares a lot of new footage including the initial scenes which feature Kellan Lutz in an eatery and gets his palm hurt after Freddy Krueger attacks him in his imagination.
A remake of Wes Craven's 1984 film with the same title, "A Nightmare on Elm Street" will see horribly disfigured killer Freddy Krueger returning to hunt suburban teenagers, including Nancy Thompson and her boyfriend Quentin, through their dreams. Trying to stay away from death, they struggle not to fall asleep.
Playing Freddy Krueger is Jackie Earle Haley while Rooney Mara and Kyle Gallner portray Nancy and Quentin respectively. Additionally, Katie Cassidy, Thomas Dekker and Kellan Lutz are among those who play Krueger's victims. Directed by Samuel Bayer, this horror movie will start haunting audience in theaters across the U.S. on April 30.
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director