Karen Elson's Solo Album Due in Summer, Produced by Jack White
Karen Elson has been hard at work for her solo debut album. Titled "The Ghost Who Walks", the upcoming effort comes from the production hands of her rocker husband Jack White and is scheduled to arrive in the U.S. stores this summer.
The album was recorded in Jack's Third Man Studios and reportedly will feature 11 original songs written by Karen. One of the songs, which is the title track, is made available for preview through a haunting video showing her performing the song acoustically along with a backing band who do nothing but stand behind her.
Karen Elson started her career in showbiz as a model. Her singing talent went unnoticed until 2005 when Uncut magazine included a CD of her personal recordings for its August issue. The next year, she made a duet with Cat Power in a tribute song for French musician Serge Gainsbour. Additionally, she has performed in a number of clubs with her cabaret troupe The Citizens Band.
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'