Karen Elson's Solo Album Due in Summer, Produced by Jack White
Karen Elson has been hard at work for her solo debut album. Titled "The Ghost Who Walks", the upcoming effort comes from the production hands of her rocker husband Jack White and is scheduled to arrive in the U.S. stores this summer.
The album was recorded in Jack's Third Man Studios and reportedly will feature 11 original songs written by Karen. One of the songs, which is the title track, is made available for preview through a haunting video showing her performing the song acoustically along with a backing band who do nothing but stand behind her.
Karen Elson started her career in showbiz as a model. Her singing talent went unnoticed until 2005 when Uncut magazine included a CD of her personal recordings for its August issue. The next year, she made a duet with Cat Power in a tribute song for French musician Serge Gainsbour. Additionally, she has performed in a number of clubs with her cabaret troupe The Citizens Band.
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media