Karen Elson's Solo Album Due in Summer, Produced by Jack White
Karen Elson has been hard at work for her solo debut album. Titled "The Ghost Who Walks", the upcoming effort comes from the production hands of her rocker husband Jack White and is scheduled to arrive in the U.S. stores this summer.
The album was recorded in Jack's Third Man Studios and reportedly will feature 11 original songs written by Karen. One of the songs, which is the title track, is made available for preview through a haunting video showing her performing the song acoustically along with a backing band who do nothing but stand behind her.
Karen Elson started her career in showbiz as a model. Her singing talent went unnoticed until 2005 when Uncut magazine included a CD of her personal recordings for its August issue. The next year, she made a duet with Cat Power in a tribute song for French musician Serge Gainsbour. Additionally, she has performed in a number of clubs with her cabaret troupe The Citizens Band.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival