Rihanna Wishes to Make a Duet With Lady GaGa
Rihanna is added to the list of singers who would love to collaborate with Lady GaGa. The "Umbrella" hitmaker recently shared her interest to make music together with the dance queen, calling a duet will be "cool" because their music is kind of "similar."
"A collaboration between GaGa and myself would be really cool because we do a similar type of music and we both really love fashion," she gushed. "So I'm sure it'll be a hot video. I would love to collaborate with her."
In addition to hoping to hit the studio with Lady GaGa, Rihanna also shares that she wants to try something different for her next release. The Barbadian songstress puts country music singer Taylor Swift on her collaborators wish list.
Earlier this week, Rihanna has decided what she wants to record for "Rated R" follow-up. " 'Rated R', I love the sound of it, in terms of the bass," she explained to MTV Korea. "I really like the bottom, the grime of it. But if I were to combine that with more energetic, up-tempo pop records, then I think that will be a happy marriage. And that's where we'll probably go next."
More Rihanna News
- Selena Gomez Has Lunch Date With The Weeknd After Celebrating Birthday Without Him
- Newlyweds Kate Mara and Jamie Bell Flaunt Wedding Rings in Cute Pic
- 'Game of Thrones' 7.03 Preview: Jon Snow Meets Daenerys
- Jay-Z Spends Second Week Atop Billboard 200 With '4:44', French Montana Debuts at No. 3
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park