Rihanna Wishes to Make a Duet With Lady GaGa
Rihanna is added to the list of singers who would love to collaborate with Lady GaGa. The "Umbrella" hitmaker recently shared her interest to make music together with the dance queen, calling a duet will be "cool" because their music is kind of "similar."
"A collaboration between GaGa and myself would be really cool because we do a similar type of music and we both really love fashion," she gushed. "So I'm sure it'll be a hot video. I would love to collaborate with her."
In addition to hoping to hit the studio with Lady GaGa, Rihanna also shares that she wants to try something different for her next release. The Barbadian songstress puts country music singer Taylor Swift on her collaborators wish list.
Earlier this week, Rihanna has decided what she wants to record for "Rated R" follow-up. " 'Rated R', I love the sound of it, in terms of the bass," she explained to MTV Korea. "I really like the bottom, the grime of it. But if I were to combine that with more energetic, up-tempo pop records, then I think that will be a happy marriage. And that's where we'll probably go next."
More Rihanna News
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed
- Mike WiLL Made It Releases Dramatic Music Video for 'On the Come Up' Feat. Big Sean