Rihanna Wishes to Make a Duet With Lady GaGa
Rihanna is added to the list of singers who would love to collaborate with Lady GaGa. The "Umbrella" hitmaker recently shared her interest to make music together with the dance queen, calling a duet will be "cool" because their music is kind of "similar."
"A collaboration between GaGa and myself would be really cool because we do a similar type of music and we both really love fashion," she gushed. "So I'm sure it'll be a hot video. I would love to collaborate with her."
In addition to hoping to hit the studio with Lady GaGa, Rihanna also shares that she wants to try something different for her next release. The Barbadian songstress puts country music singer Taylor Swift on her collaborators wish list.
Earlier this week, Rihanna has decided what she wants to record for "Rated R" follow-up. " 'Rated R', I love the sound of it, in terms of the bass," she explained to MTV Korea. "I really like the bottom, the grime of it. But if I were to combine that with more energetic, up-tempo pop records, then I think that will be a happy marriage. And that's where we'll probably go next."
More Rihanna News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed