Rihanna Wishes to Make a Duet With Lady GaGa
Rihanna is added to the list of singers who would love to collaborate with Lady GaGa. The "Umbrella" hitmaker recently shared her interest to make music together with the dance queen, calling a duet will be "cool" because their music is kind of "similar."
"A collaboration between GaGa and myself would be really cool because we do a similar type of music and we both really love fashion," she gushed. "So I'm sure it'll be a hot video. I would love to collaborate with her."
In addition to hoping to hit the studio with Lady GaGa, Rihanna also shares that she wants to try something different for her next release. The Barbadian songstress puts country music singer Taylor Swift on her collaborators wish list.
Earlier this week, Rihanna has decided what she wants to record for "Rated R" follow-up. " 'Rated R', I love the sound of it, in terms of the bass," she explained to MTV Korea. "I really like the bottom, the grime of it. But if I were to combine that with more energetic, up-tempo pop records, then I think that will be a happy marriage. And that's where we'll probably go next."
More Rihanna News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?