First Look of Jessica Simpson's 'The Price of Beauty'
Jessica Simpson's travel around the world to find the meaning of beauty in different countries has received a sneak peek from VH1. For the most part on "The Price of Beauty", Jessica examines how cultures perceive beauty and how they attain and maintain it.
The stills also expose that Jessica meditates with monks in Thailand accompanied by her hairstylists Ken Paves and Cacee Cobb. There's also her rehearsing for the runway in Paris, an experience which she described as scary. "I mean, I can walk a red carpet, but walking a runway, I will be the first to fall on my face," she said last month.
"The Price of Beauty" will premiere on Monday, March 15. Jessica, who serves as both the host and the executive producer, will appear on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" next month to promote the show, although rumor has it, Oprah Winfrey will also ask her about ex-boyfriend John Mayer who said she's a "sexual napalm".
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her