First Look of Jessica Simpson's 'The Price of Beauty'
Jessica Simpson's travel around the world to find the meaning of beauty in different countries has received a sneak peek from VH1. For the most part on "The Price of Beauty", Jessica examines how cultures perceive beauty and how they attain and maintain it.
The stills also expose that Jessica meditates with monks in Thailand accompanied by her hairstylists Ken Paves and Cacee Cobb. There's also her rehearsing for the runway in Paris, an experience which she described as scary. "I mean, I can walk a red carpet, but walking a runway, I will be the first to fall on my face," she said last month.
"The Price of Beauty" will premiere on Monday, March 15. Jessica, who serves as both the host and the executive producer, will appear on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" next month to promote the show, although rumor has it, Oprah Winfrey will also ask her about ex-boyfriend John Mayer who said she's a "sexual napalm".
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'