First Look of Jessica Simpson's 'The Price of Beauty'
Jessica Simpson's travel around the world to find the meaning of beauty in different countries has received a sneak peek from VH1. For the most part on "The Price of Beauty", Jessica examines how cultures perceive beauty and how they attain and maintain it.
The stills also expose that Jessica meditates with monks in Thailand accompanied by her hairstylists Ken Paves and Cacee Cobb. There's also her rehearsing for the runway in Paris, an experience which she described as scary. "I mean, I can walk a red carpet, but walking a runway, I will be the first to fall on my face," she said last month.
"The Price of Beauty" will premiere on Monday, March 15. Jessica, who serves as both the host and the executive producer, will appear on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" next month to promote the show, although rumor has it, Oprah Winfrey will also ask her about ex-boyfriend John Mayer who said she's a "sexual napalm".
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival