First Look of Jessica Simpson's 'The Price of Beauty'
Jessica Simpson's travel around the world to find the meaning of beauty in different countries has received a sneak peek from VH1. For the most part on "The Price of Beauty", Jessica examines how cultures perceive beauty and how they attain and maintain it.
The stills also expose that Jessica meditates with monks in Thailand accompanied by her hairstylists Ken Paves and Cacee Cobb. There's also her rehearsing for the runway in Paris, an experience which she described as scary. "I mean, I can walk a red carpet, but walking a runway, I will be the first to fall on my face," she said last month.
"The Price of Beauty" will premiere on Monday, March 15. Jessica, who serves as both the host and the executive producer, will appear on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" next month to promote the show, although rumor has it, Oprah Winfrey will also ask her about ex-boyfriend John Mayer who said she's a "sexual napalm".
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake