First Look of Jessica Simpson's 'The Price of Beauty'
Jessica Simpson's travel around the world to find the meaning of beauty in different countries has received a sneak peek from VH1. For the most part on "The Price of Beauty", Jessica examines how cultures perceive beauty and how they attain and maintain it.
The stills also expose that Jessica meditates with monks in Thailand accompanied by her hairstylists Ken Paves and Cacee Cobb. There's also her rehearsing for the runway in Paris, an experience which she described as scary. "I mean, I can walk a red carpet, but walking a runway, I will be the first to fall on my face," she said last month.
"The Price of Beauty" will premiere on Monday, March 15. Jessica, who serves as both the host and the executive producer, will appear on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" next month to promote the show, although rumor has it, Oprah Winfrey will also ask her about ex-boyfriend John Mayer who said she's a "sexual napalm".
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'