Tiger Woods' Affair Transformed Into PETA Ad
Tiger Woods' multiple affairs scandal is put into good use by PETA. His picture wearing orange shirt will be featured on a new billboard that bears the tagline "Too Much Sex Can Be a Bad Thing". Underneath the heading, it reads "...for little tigers too. Help keep your cats (and dogs) out of trouble: Always spay or neuter!"
The organization has not got Tiger's blessing in publishing the ad nor it has a local advertiser to put up the billboard in. "It's a fun, tongue-in-cheek approach. We hope these billboard companies will understand," Virginia Fort who worked on the project said. The plan is to erect the ad in Windermere the soonest being in two weeks.
Fort added the ad is strictly meant to help animals and not to offend the golfer and his family. "The world has been transfixed on Tiger's life after Thanksgiving. We're putting the focus where it needs to be," Fort said. She continued, "We're sure Tiger will appreciate our attempt - from a story that's distracted the world and followed Tiger - to turn it into something positive for little tigers."
Rep and lawyer of Tiger Woods have not responded to this.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist