Tiger Woods' Affair Transformed Into PETA Ad
Tiger Woods' multiple affairs scandal is put into good use by PETA. His picture wearing orange shirt will be featured on a new billboard that bears the tagline "Too Much Sex Can Be a Bad Thing". Underneath the heading, it reads "...for little tigers too. Help keep your cats (and dogs) out of trouble: Always spay or neuter!"
The organization has not got Tiger's blessing in publishing the ad nor it has a local advertiser to put up the billboard in. "It's a fun, tongue-in-cheek approach. We hope these billboard companies will understand," Virginia Fort who worked on the project said. The plan is to erect the ad in Windermere the soonest being in two weeks.
Fort added the ad is strictly meant to help animals and not to offend the golfer and his family. "The world has been transfixed on Tiger's life after Thanksgiving. We're putting the focus where it needs to be," Fort said. She continued, "We're sure Tiger will appreciate our attempt - from a story that's distracted the world and followed Tiger - to turn it into something positive for little tigers."
Rep and lawyer of Tiger Woods have not responded to this.
More Tiger Woods News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March