Tiger Woods' Affair Transformed Into PETA Ad
Tiger Woods' multiple affairs scandal is put into good use by PETA. His picture wearing orange shirt will be featured on a new billboard that bears the tagline "Too Much Sex Can Be a Bad Thing". Underneath the heading, it reads "...for little tigers too. Help keep your cats (and dogs) out of trouble: Always spay or neuter!"
The organization has not got Tiger's blessing in publishing the ad nor it has a local advertiser to put up the billboard in. "It's a fun, tongue-in-cheek approach. We hope these billboard companies will understand," Virginia Fort who worked on the project said. The plan is to erect the ad in Windermere the soonest being in two weeks.
Fort added the ad is strictly meant to help animals and not to offend the golfer and his family. "The world has been transfixed on Tiger's life after Thanksgiving. We're putting the focus where it needs to be," Fort said. She continued, "We're sure Tiger will appreciate our attempt - from a story that's distracted the world and followed Tiger - to turn it into something positive for little tigers."
Rep and lawyer of Tiger Woods have not responded to this.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!