Tiger Woods' Affair Transformed Into PETA Ad
Tiger Woods' multiple affairs scandal is put into good use by PETA. His picture wearing orange shirt will be featured on a new billboard that bears the tagline "Too Much Sex Can Be a Bad Thing". Underneath the heading, it reads "...for little tigers too. Help keep your cats (and dogs) out of trouble: Always spay or neuter!"
The organization has not got Tiger's blessing in publishing the ad nor it has a local advertiser to put up the billboard in. "It's a fun, tongue-in-cheek approach. We hope these billboard companies will understand," Virginia Fort who worked on the project said. The plan is to erect the ad in Windermere the soonest being in two weeks.
Fort added the ad is strictly meant to help animals and not to offend the golfer and his family. "The world has been transfixed on Tiger's life after Thanksgiving. We're putting the focus where it needs to be," Fort said. She continued, "We're sure Tiger will appreciate our attempt - from a story that's distracted the world and followed Tiger - to turn it into something positive for little tigers."
Rep and lawyer of Tiger Woods have not responded to this.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?