Justin Bieber and Rihanna to Perform at 2010 Kids' Choice Awards
Pop singing sensation Justin Bieber has been announced as a musical guest for the 23rd Annual Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards. Another performer who has been booked to make a live performance is Rihanna, so People reported.
This will mark Justin's first performance at the KCAs. In anticipation of his debut on the show, a sweepstakes is offered by organizers with prizes include access to watch his pre-show rehearsal and a private meet and greet with him as well as an invitation to walk down the orange carpet.
2010 Kids' Choice Awards will be held on March 27 at 8 P.M. and aired live on Nickelodeon. It honors those in music, movie, television, sports, literature and video game with young stars like Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift leading the nominations list.
This year, the event is going to be hosted by actor/comedian Kevin James. "In short, I guess you could say hosting the Kids' Choice Awards completes me," James said about taking over the duty which was handed to Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson last year.
More info about the event, including how to win the sweepstakes and vote for the winners, can be obtained on KCAs official site.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent