Video: Kellan Lutz Supports PETA's Animal Adoption Campaign
Kellan Lutz follows Christian Serratos' steps to become a spokesperson for PETA. But unlike his "Twilight" co-star, Lutz did not take off his clothes to promote animal adoption. Instead, he poses fully-clothed with his rescued mutt named Kola.
"It's our job to take [animals] under our wing and take care of them and give them a place to live," Lutz said on the campaign. According to the organization, more than 7 million cats and dogs are left at animal shelters in the U.S. and half of them must be euthanized due to lack of good homes. Lutz described the situation in shelters, saying "You can feel the pain that they go through."
Along with the ad, Lutz also appeared for an interview which is captured in the video below. Describing the moment he met Kola and adopted her, Lutz said, "She wanted a home, and I think that she could tell that I was the right owner for her. And from that day on, I just loved her. ...Kola is my best friend."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia