Video: Kellan Lutz Supports PETA's Animal Adoption Campaign
Kellan Lutz follows Christian Serratos' steps to become a spokesperson for PETA. But unlike his "Twilight" co-star, Lutz did not take off his clothes to promote animal adoption. Instead, he poses fully-clothed with his rescued mutt named Kola.
"It's our job to take [animals] under our wing and take care of them and give them a place to live," Lutz said on the campaign. According to the organization, more than 7 million cats and dogs are left at animal shelters in the U.S. and half of them must be euthanized due to lack of good homes. Lutz described the situation in shelters, saying "You can feel the pain that they go through."
Along with the ad, Lutz also appeared for an interview which is captured in the video below. Describing the moment he met Kola and adopted her, Lutz said, "She wanted a home, and I think that she could tell that I was the right owner for her. And from that day on, I just loved her. ...Kola is my best friend."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip