Maksim Chmerkovskiy Confirms Pamela Anderson on 'DWTS'
Some names potentially in the list of celebrities dancing for ABC's show this season have been revealed. While the official announcement of "Dancing with the Stars" season 10 cast will only be made on Monday, March 1 during "The Bachelor" finale, Pamela Anderson's name sprung up as one of the candidates last week. However, it's no longer a rumor since professional dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy has confirmed her participation.
"They did an amazing job keeping everything a secret this time, but we know that Pam is on," the dancer told In Touch at Three-O Vodka's launch party in New York on Tuesday, February 23. He himself is ready to take the floor, so is his former fiancee Karina Smirnoff. "I am returning! I'm excited!" he quipped.
In another round of leak, Kate Gosselin is also said joining the competition. She personally told Jay Leno the last time that she'd like to see herself dancing although she's not very good at it. "I want to laugh at myself. I so cannot dance. It would be a sad sight," the mother of sextuplet and twins said.
Other celebrities have also come up with their own proposal and these include Olympic ice-skating champ Evan Lysacek and Olympic diving champ Greg Louganis.
The season of dancing will begin March 22.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie