Maksim Chmerkovskiy Confirms Pamela Anderson on 'DWTS'
Some names potentially in the list of celebrities dancing for ABC's show this season have been revealed. While the official announcement of "Dancing with the Stars" season 10 cast will only be made on Monday, March 1 during "The Bachelor" finale, Pamela Anderson's name sprung up as one of the candidates last week. However, it's no longer a rumor since professional dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy has confirmed her participation.
"They did an amazing job keeping everything a secret this time, but we know that Pam is on," the dancer told In Touch at Three-O Vodka's launch party in New York on Tuesday, February 23. He himself is ready to take the floor, so is his former fiancee Karina Smirnoff. "I am returning! I'm excited!" he quipped.
In another round of leak, Kate Gosselin is also said joining the competition. She personally told Jay Leno the last time that she'd like to see herself dancing although she's not very good at it. "I want to laugh at myself. I so cannot dance. It would be a sad sight," the mother of sextuplet and twins said.
Other celebrities have also come up with their own proposal and these include Olympic ice-skating champ Evan Lysacek and Olympic diving champ Greg Louganis.
The season of dancing will begin March 22.
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'