Kristen Stewart Topless in 'The Runaways' TV Spot
A new TV spot for "The Runaways" has come out and though it is just thirty seconds, it gives a lot of fresh footage, including the raunchy scenes. At the beginning, Kristen Stewart is seen baring her back before she puts on a T-shirt. Then, another lead actress from the film Dakota Fanning is captured sharing a passionate kiss with a man.
"The Runaways" is based on the 1970s all-girl rock band of the same name, which were brought together in late 1975 by impresario Kim Fowley. The film itself will cover the formation of The Runaways through to Cherie Currie's departure at the peak of their success. It will also highlight the relationship between lead vocalist/keyboardist Cherie and guitarist/vocalist Joan Jett.
Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning take the lead roles of Joan and Cherie respectively. This biopic also has Scout Taylor-Compton starring as Lita Ford, Stella Maeve as Sandy West and Alia Shawkat as fictional character Robin. The film will hit limited U.S. theaters on March 19.
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip