Kristen Stewart Topless in 'The Runaways' TV Spot
A new TV spot for "The Runaways" has come out and though it is just thirty seconds, it gives a lot of fresh footage, including the raunchy scenes. At the beginning, Kristen Stewart is seen baring her back before she puts on a T-shirt. Then, another lead actress from the film Dakota Fanning is captured sharing a passionate kiss with a man.
"The Runaways" is based on the 1970s all-girl rock band of the same name, which were brought together in late 1975 by impresario Kim Fowley. The film itself will cover the formation of The Runaways through to Cherie Currie's departure at the peak of their success. It will also highlight the relationship between lead vocalist/keyboardist Cherie and guitarist/vocalist Joan Jett.
Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning take the lead roles of Joan and Cherie respectively. This biopic also has Scout Taylor-Compton starring as Lita Ford, Stella Maeve as Sandy West and Alia Shawkat as fictional character Robin. The film will hit limited U.S. theaters on March 19.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival