Kristen Stewart Topless in 'The Runaways' TV Spot
A new TV spot for "The Runaways" has come out and though it is just thirty seconds, it gives a lot of fresh footage, including the raunchy scenes. At the beginning, Kristen Stewart is seen baring her back before she puts on a T-shirt. Then, another lead actress from the film Dakota Fanning is captured sharing a passionate kiss with a man.
"The Runaways" is based on the 1970s all-girl rock band of the same name, which were brought together in late 1975 by impresario Kim Fowley. The film itself will cover the formation of The Runaways through to Cherie Currie's departure at the peak of their success. It will also highlight the relationship between lead vocalist/keyboardist Cherie and guitarist/vocalist Joan Jett.
Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning take the lead roles of Joan and Cherie respectively. This biopic also has Scout Taylor-Compton starring as Lita Ford, Stella Maeve as Sandy West and Alia Shawkat as fictional character Robin. The film will hit limited U.S. theaters on March 19.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'