Rick Ross' 'Mafia Music 2' Video Feat. Chrisette Michele
The "Mafia Music 2" video starts with captures of the most dangerous criminals ranging from American gangster Al Capone to Colombian drug dealer Pablo Escobar. It then switches to show Rick Ross rapping to the camera. Additionally, DJ Khaled and Chrisette Michele are seen making cameos.
A sequel to the song which sparked feud between Ross and 50 Cent, "Mafia Music 2" is confirmed to appear in Rick's next studio album "Teflon Don". He said of the song, "It's real exciting. A lot of people don't know Teflon Don was my original rap name - so it's coming back around full-circle. For me, it makes sense to come back with 'Mafia Music 2' because my hunger is the same from 'Mafia Music 1'. It's a new year."
Rick Ross does not only have a feud with 50 Cent but also once dissed the G-Unit rapper's friend Floyd Mayweather. While he hasn't had any intention to end his dispute with Fiddy, Rick said he has shaken hands with Floyd. "Yeah, bumped into Floyd Mayweather," he stated. "Most definitely. We chopped it up like G's and after a discussion, we shook hands. So that's squashed. It's a new year, it's time to get new money. Y'all know what it is. I kept it 1,000."
More Rick Ross News
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs