New Poster From 'Nightmare on Elm Street' and 'Toy Story 3' Come Out
Two studios have just released new official one-sheet for their respective films. As it has been promised before, Warner Bros. Pictures has debuted a poster from "A Nightmare on Elm Street" via MySpace Horror Movies. The image gives a close-up look at Freddy Krueger whose horrible figure seems more prominent than his sharp claws.
Another studio, Walt Disney Pictures, opts to continue introducing new toys in "Toy Story 3" by debuting a fresh character poster. The picture highlights Trixie, the Triceratops. Beside the poster, a new still from the animation has come out, featuring Woody and Buzz alongside their new mate Lots-O-Huggin' Bear.
"A Nightmare on Elm Street" centers its story on Freddy Krueger, a serial killer who haunts teenagers in their dreams and kills them while they are fast asleep. Jackie Earle Haley is tapped to play Krueger with Rooney Mara and Katie Cassidy playing some of the victims. This horror film will hit U.S. theaters on April 30.
Meanwhile, "Toy Story 3" will see the toy gang falling into a new adventure as Andy heads off to college. Finding themselves in the hands of toddlers of a day-care center, the toys try to find a new home. Tom Hanks and Tim Allen will once again lend their voices for Woody and Buzz respectively. This movie is made into 3-D and is set to be released in the U.S. on June 18.
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'