Adam Lambert Calls Susan Boyle's Debut Album 'Terrible'
While many people are fans of Susan Boyle and have bought her debut album "I Dreamed a Dream", Adam Lambert on the other hand despises it. He calls the record "terrible" and describes her rendition of The Rolling Stones' "Wild Horses" as a "horrendous" treatment.
The "American Idol" singer is also disappointed when the "Britain's Got Talent" alum blocked him from the top spot of Billboard Hot 200 in November 2009. "If only it weren't for Susan Boyle!" so he said in Gay Times' March issue.
"I'm happy for her success, but that album is terrible. 'Wild Horses' is the one that made me laugh the hardest. I just died when I heard it, I was crying with laughter. It was the most horrendous, sacrilegious treatment of that song!"
Adam Lambert and Susan Boyle released their first studio albums in the U.S. on the same day, November 23, 2009. While Adam's "For Your Entertainment" could only debut at No. 3 with 198,000 copies, Susan's record soared to the top spot in its opening week with a strong 701,000 selling number and continued reigning the chart for five consecutive weeks.
More Adam Lambert News
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement