Monica Goes to Courtroom in 'Everything to Me' Music Video
Monica portrays a married woman who has a daughter with NFL player Chad Ochocinco in a music video for her new single "Everything to Me". When a woman tries to ruin her happy life by flirting with Chad, she fights her off in the courtroom, putting the home-wrecker behind the bars.
The video is directed by Benny Boom and sees Monica wearing dresses designed by Alexander McQueen. She dedicates the video to the late designer, stating "My new video 'Everything To Me', features several exclusive pieces from [Alexander McQueen's Collection], a beautiful reflection of his artistic spirit and love for fashion. I sincerely and lovingly dedicate my video to Alexander McQueen and his unforgettable legacy."
"Everything to Me" is co-written by Jazmine Sullivan and picked up as the lead single off Monica's March 23 release "Still Standing".
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight