Monica Goes to Courtroom in 'Everything to Me' Music Video
Monica portrays a married woman who has a daughter with NFL player Chad Ochocinco in a music video for her new single "Everything to Me". When a woman tries to ruin her happy life by flirting with Chad, she fights her off in the courtroom, putting the home-wrecker behind the bars.
The video is directed by Benny Boom and sees Monica wearing dresses designed by Alexander McQueen. She dedicates the video to the late designer, stating "My new video 'Everything To Me', features several exclusive pieces from [Alexander McQueen's Collection], a beautiful reflection of his artistic spirit and love for fashion. I sincerely and lovingly dedicate my video to Alexander McQueen and his unforgettable legacy."
"Everything to Me" is co-written by Jazmine Sullivan and picked up as the lead single off Monica's March 23 release "Still Standing".
Monica's "Everything to Me" music video
More Monica News
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family