Monica Goes to Courtroom in 'Everything to Me' Music Video
Monica portrays a married woman who has a daughter with NFL player Chad Ochocinco in a music video for her new single "Everything to Me". When a woman tries to ruin her happy life by flirting with Chad, she fights her off in the courtroom, putting the home-wrecker behind the bars.
The video is directed by Benny Boom and sees Monica wearing dresses designed by Alexander McQueen. She dedicates the video to the late designer, stating "My new video 'Everything To Me', features several exclusive pieces from [Alexander McQueen's Collection], a beautiful reflection of his artistic spirit and love for fashion. I sincerely and lovingly dedicate my video to Alexander McQueen and his unforgettable legacy."
"Everything to Me" is co-written by Jazmine Sullivan and picked up as the lead single off Monica's March 23 release "Still Standing".
Monica's "Everything to Me" music video
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress