Monica Goes to Courtroom in 'Everything to Me' Music Video
Monica portrays a married woman who has a daughter with NFL player Chad Ochocinco in a music video for her new single "Everything to Me". When a woman tries to ruin her happy life by flirting with Chad, she fights her off in the courtroom, putting the home-wrecker behind the bars.
The video is directed by Benny Boom and sees Monica wearing dresses designed by Alexander McQueen. She dedicates the video to the late designer, stating "My new video 'Everything To Me', features several exclusive pieces from [Alexander McQueen's Collection], a beautiful reflection of his artistic spirit and love for fashion. I sincerely and lovingly dedicate my video to Alexander McQueen and his unforgettable legacy."
"Everything to Me" is co-written by Jazmine Sullivan and picked up as the lead single off Monica's March 23 release "Still Standing".
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes