Monica Goes to Courtroom in 'Everything to Me' Music Video
Monica portrays a married woman who has a daughter with NFL player Chad Ochocinco in a music video for her new single "Everything to Me". When a woman tries to ruin her happy life by flirting with Chad, she fights her off in the courtroom, putting the home-wrecker behind the bars.
The video is directed by Benny Boom and sees Monica wearing dresses designed by Alexander McQueen. She dedicates the video to the late designer, stating "My new video 'Everything To Me', features several exclusive pieces from [Alexander McQueen's Collection], a beautiful reflection of his artistic spirit and love for fashion. I sincerely and lovingly dedicate my video to Alexander McQueen and his unforgettable legacy."
"Everything to Me" is co-written by Jazmine Sullivan and picked up as the lead single off Monica's March 23 release "Still Standing".
Monica's "Everything to Me" music video
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign