Pics of Angelina Jolie Filming 'The Tourist' in Paris
Angelina Jolie has kicked off principal photography for "The Tourist" and the production process has been captured on a bunch of on-set pictures. On Tuesday, February 23, the leading lady was snapped filming her scene in an eatery in Paris, France.
Donning a white dress matched with cream gloves and shoes, Jolie was seen holding a newspaper while sitting on a chair. Her living partner Brad Pitt showed his support by visiting the shooting location.
That day, Jolie shot the scene herself without her co-star Johnny Depp. The actor recently told press at the junket for his film "Alice in Wonderland" that he will start filming "The Tourist" in Venice a day after Jolie begins the principal photography.
"The Tourist" is remake of 2005 French film entitled "Anthony Zimmer". In this upcoming movie, Angelina Jolie plays an Interpol agent locate a criminal with whom she once had an affair. Meanwhile, Johnny Depp takes the role of an American tourist who is used by Jolie's character as a dupe to reach her goal.
Julian Fellowes teams up with Christopher McQuarrie and Bill Wheeler in writing the script. Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck serves behind the lens despite previous report that he dropped out of the project. Columbia Pictures plans to release this thriller in 2011 but has yet to set an exact date.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says