Selena Gomez to Record Reggae Sound for Next Release
Selena Gomez is ready to make a follow-up to her debut album "Kiss and Tell" which was recorded in 2009 with her band The Scene. The teen songstress said she wants something funkier and edgier for the new effort.
"We were gonna do a deluxe edition of my album, but we started on some songs, so we figured, 'Why not? Let's just go for a second one'," she revealed to MTV. "It's kind of different - older - and it's kind of got, like, a reggae sound."
She is still in the early stages of the album-making process, but already put some names on her collaborators wish list. "Well, I want to work with the producers who did 'Naturally' [Antonina Armato, Tim James and Devrim Karaoglu]. They are so sweet," she said.
In addition, Selena also would like to work with Dr. Luke, the top-notch producer who works on Katy Perry's worldwide hit "I Kissed a Girl" and Ke$ha's club banger "Tik Tok". She stated, "I'd love to work with Dr. Luke. I think he's awesome."
More Selena Gomez News
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme