Selena Gomez to Record Reggae Sound for Next Release
Selena Gomez is ready to make a follow-up to her debut album "Kiss and Tell" which was recorded in 2009 with her band The Scene. The teen songstress said she wants something funkier and edgier for the new effort.
"We were gonna do a deluxe edition of my album, but we started on some songs, so we figured, 'Why not? Let's just go for a second one'," she revealed to MTV. "It's kind of different - older - and it's kind of got, like, a reggae sound."
She is still in the early stages of the album-making process, but already put some names on her collaborators wish list. "Well, I want to work with the producers who did 'Naturally' [Antonina Armato, Tim James and Devrim Karaoglu]. They are so sweet," she said.
In addition, Selena also would like to work with Dr. Luke, the top-notch producer who works on Katy Perry's worldwide hit "I Kissed a Girl" and Ke$ha's club banger "Tik Tok". She stated, "I'd love to work with Dr. Luke. I think he's awesome."
More Selena Gomez News
- Shirtless Orlando Bloom Cozying Up to Katy Perry Look-Alike in Malibu
- Jessica Jones and Trish Arrested in Season 2 Set Photos
- Nas Wants Serious Relationship With Nicki Minaj
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Cleavage, Pulls Down Her Bikini Bottom in New Racy Pics
- Get First Look at Idris Elba and Kate Winslet Amid Freezing Wilderness in 'The Mountain Between Us'
- Tiger Woods Apologizes, Blames 'Unexpected Reaction to Prescribed Medications' for DUI
- Inside Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj's Run-In at Miami Nightclub: He Keeps His Eyes on Her
- Is Fergie 'Kicked Out' of Black Eyed Peas?