Selena Gomez to Record Reggae Sound for Next Release
Selena Gomez is ready to make a follow-up to her debut album "Kiss and Tell" which was recorded in 2009 with her band The Scene. The teen songstress said she wants something funkier and edgier for the new effort.
"We were gonna do a deluxe edition of my album, but we started on some songs, so we figured, 'Why not? Let's just go for a second one'," she revealed to MTV. "It's kind of different - older - and it's kind of got, like, a reggae sound."
She is still in the early stages of the album-making process, but already put some names on her collaborators wish list. "Well, I want to work with the producers who did 'Naturally' [Antonina Armato, Tim James and Devrim Karaoglu]. They are so sweet," she said.
In addition, Selena also would like to work with Dr. Luke, the top-notch producer who works on Katy Perry's worldwide hit "I Kissed a Girl" and Ke$ha's club banger "Tik Tok". She stated, "I'd love to work with Dr. Luke. I think he's awesome."
More Selena Gomez News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion