Selena Gomez to Record Reggae Sound for Next Release
Selena Gomez is ready to make a follow-up to her debut album "Kiss and Tell" which was recorded in 2009 with her band The Scene. The teen songstress said she wants something funkier and edgier for the new effort.
"We were gonna do a deluxe edition of my album, but we started on some songs, so we figured, 'Why not? Let's just go for a second one'," she revealed to MTV. "It's kind of different - older - and it's kind of got, like, a reggae sound."
She is still in the early stages of the album-making process, but already put some names on her collaborators wish list. "Well, I want to work with the producers who did 'Naturally' [Antonina Armato, Tim James and Devrim Karaoglu]. They are so sweet," she said.
In addition, Selena also would like to work with Dr. Luke, the top-notch producer who works on Katy Perry's worldwide hit "I Kissed a Girl" and Ke$ha's club banger "Tik Tok". She stated, "I'd love to work with Dr. Luke. I think he's awesome."
More Selena Gomez News
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC