Selena Gomez to Record Reggae Sound for Next Release
Selena Gomez is ready to make a follow-up to her debut album "Kiss and Tell" which was recorded in 2009 with her band The Scene. The teen songstress said she wants something funkier and edgier for the new effort.
"We were gonna do a deluxe edition of my album, but we started on some songs, so we figured, 'Why not? Let's just go for a second one'," she revealed to MTV. "It's kind of different - older - and it's kind of got, like, a reggae sound."
She is still in the early stages of the album-making process, but already put some names on her collaborators wish list. "Well, I want to work with the producers who did 'Naturally' [Antonina Armato, Tim James and Devrim Karaoglu]. They are so sweet," she said.
In addition, Selena also would like to work with Dr. Luke, the top-notch producer who works on Katy Perry's worldwide hit "I Kissed a Girl" and Ke$ha's club banger "Tik Tok". She stated, "I'd love to work with Dr. Luke. I think he's awesome."
More Selena Gomez News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video