Selena Gomez to Record Reggae Sound for Next Release
Selena Gomez is ready to make a follow-up to her debut album "Kiss and Tell" which was recorded in 2009 with her band The Scene. The teen songstress said she wants something funkier and edgier for the new effort.
"We were gonna do a deluxe edition of my album, but we started on some songs, so we figured, 'Why not? Let's just go for a second one'," she revealed to MTV. "It's kind of different - older - and it's kind of got, like, a reggae sound."
She is still in the early stages of the album-making process, but already put some names on her collaborators wish list. "Well, I want to work with the producers who did 'Naturally' [Antonina Armato, Tim James and Devrim Karaoglu]. They are so sweet," she said.
In addition, Selena also would like to work with Dr. Luke, the top-notch producer who works on Katy Perry's worldwide hit "I Kissed a Girl" and Ke$ha's club banger "Tik Tok". She stated, "I'd love to work with Dr. Luke. I think he's awesome."
More Selena Gomez News
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing